Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

What Are You Reading? > What are you reading right now?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 400 (400 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) what are you reading right now?

I'm reading Anansi Boys and Remarkable Creatures

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (thatlibrarianlady) I'm reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and listening to The Luxe. Nothing alike, but both good.

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments I'm halfway through The Poison Throne (The Moorehawke Trilogy, #1) by Celine Kiernan

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) I am almost finished reading Guilty Pleasures Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton
and Laurell K. Hamilton Laurell K. Hamilton is taking over
Lynsay Sands Lynsay Sands as my favorite author.

message 6: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) The Poison Throne sounds really good Catherine, let me know how it is when you finish it!

Guilty Pleasures sounds good too, Rebecca!

message 7: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (thefantasyprincess) I just finished reading Vamps by Nancy Collins & now am going to read the second one Night Life by Nancy Collins. Also just recently read Bite Me by Melissa Francis...a great book.

message 8: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) | 8 comments im re-reading the MOrtal Instuments series

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) Great series Myosh. I'm reading 1984 and House Rules.

message 10: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Ouu, I've wanted to read 1984 for ages. Is it good?

message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) Well it took me 114 pages to get interested and then around 200, it started getting boring again. So I woul dhave to say it is good, but then again it isn't. I've been reading it for 2 weeks.

message 12: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Hmm, I see. I don't really like books that I have to force myself to read because they aren't holding my interest.

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i am reading The Fury and The Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith and First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) Mackenzie wrote: "Hmm, I see. I don't really like books that I have to force myself to read because they aren't holding my interest."

I would've stopped but I have to read it for school. :/

message 15: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Oh, that sucks :(

message 16: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i am reading The Fury and The Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith and First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost"

Both of these sound really good. I have to read the first two books in the Vampire Diaries series first!

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i didnt really like the first two of the vampire diaries they where a bit boring but the the third was really good and now just started reading the forth so i dont know what i think about that one

message 18: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) oh okay, let me know what you think of the fourth one. i have the first two combined sitting on my shelf actually, just haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i have the first four in comined edition and then 5 and 6 on their own but i will definately tell you what i think of #4

message 20: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) alright, sweet :)

message 21: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments Mackenzie wrote: "The Poison Throne sounds really good Catherine, let me know how it is when you finish it!"

Just finished it and I loved it! The writing was more mature than I thought it would be which was great, I found the characters very well developed and the story was very emotional as well. I cried at the end and I can't wait to read the next book!

message 22: by Adam (new)

Adam  (adawg) | 11 comments ♥Nada♥ The Beatles LOVER♥ wrote: "I'm reading Shadow Souls (still......... there's 2 much damon in it) , Blue Bloods ( i didn't like it that much), Post-Human ( I really like it), [book:G..."

GONE IS AWESOME!

message 23: by Adam (new)

Adam  (adawg) | 11 comments I'm reading Eighth Grade Bites and Runemarks.

message 24: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Catherine wrote: "Mackenzie wrote: "The Poison Throne sounds really good Catherine, let me know how it is when you finish it!"

Just finished it and I loved it! The writing was more mature than I thought it would ..."

Great, I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to try and read it soon, if I can. :)

message 25: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Adam wrote: "I'm reading Eighth Grade Bites and Runemarks."

tell me about runemarks

message 26: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy I'm currently reading Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton.

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (JessfromTex) | 19 comments I'm about to start reading Ill Wind by Rachel Caine

message 28: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I loved that book and series, let me know how you like it Jessica!

message 29: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (JessfromTex) | 19 comments okay :) I'm sure I will love anything by Rachel Caine!

message 30: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) yea, she's a pretty good author!

message 31: by Adam (new)

Adam  (adawg) | 11 comments Leo_Paperd0ll 리오노어 wrote: "Adam wrote: "I'm reading Eighth Grade Bites and Runemarks."

tell me about runemarks"

Its about Norse Mythology. Really good, but also a little confusing.

message 32: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i didnt really like the first two of the vampire diaries they where a bit boring but the the third was really good and now just started reading the forth so i dont know what i think about that one"

I totally agree with you I didnt like the first two books but I loved the third and fourth.

message 33: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Adam wrote: "Leo_Paperd0ll 리오노어 wrote: "Adam wrote: "I'm reading Eighth Grade Bites and Runemarks."

tell me about runemarks"

Its about Norse Mythology. Really good, but also a little confusing."

oh, okay

message 34: by Andrez (new)

message 35: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Sounds good Leo.. tell me what you think of it when you're finished! :)

message 36: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) okay C;

message 37: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) | 8 comments Love the series too..jace is defenitly the best!

message 38: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments I've just started The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #2) by Carrie Ryan

message 39: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisy024) im going to start Thirsty today hope its good the cover was cool so i decided to try it out:)

message 40: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) yeah,interesting cover

message 41: by Bree, you can :) (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 612 comments Mod
SoI'm reading three books right now,
The Catcher in the Rye
The Things They Carried
Hush, Hush
but we have to take my brother to his visitation tonight, which is four hours long, but because it's far from my house, my mm and I are going to sit at borders until we have to pick him up. So i get to read Spirit Bound which is the 5th VA book that i really want to buy but can't cause i own the rest of the series on paperback!

message 42: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) | 8 comments hush,hush is a great book

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) finished The Fury and The Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith which i did really like both however i still prefered The Fury the most as it was more entertaining. still reading First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost which i actually havent got very far into yet as i havent got around to continuing it as i find i want to read or even watch something else more. i have also started to (i cant believe i am admiting to this after saying all the hype has put me off) reread Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer i may find more books that i love more than this series but there is just something addicting in reading it.

message 44: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) Darcy`s Diary
It isn`t bad and it is sticking to the original quite well but it is a little dry

message 45: by Laura (new)

Laura (thatlibrarianlady) Just finished A Great and Terrible Beauty, which I enjoyed. I started Neverwhere. I really like it so far. Gaiman has a great sense of humor.

message 46: by Adam (new)

Adam  (adawg) | 11 comments Catherine wrote: "I've just started The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #2) by Carrie Ryan"

awesome book

message 47: by Bree, you can :) (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 612 comments Mod
Neil Gaiman?? I've heard he's good- my mother loves his books

message 48: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments Adam wrote: "Catherine wrote: "I've just started The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #2) by Carrie Ryan"

awesome book"

Totally see what you mean, I gave it five stars!

message 49: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I love Neil especially his,The Graveyard Book

Catherine The Dead Tossed Waves looks like a good book,I am going to get it.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I am reading Deadly Decisions and Winterbirth. slow right now.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8