Axis Mundi X discussion

A Day in the Life > Seizure Romero is a Studly Hunk of a Man

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
Also.... he makes the most amazing monkey noises of all time.

Highly recommended.

message 2: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Do I dare ask for clarification?

message 3: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

I dunno... do you? : )

message 4: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 1818 comments Mod
I do, I do dare! Clarify the monkey noises - were they cute little monkey noises, or King Kong roars? And in what context was he making them? Over drink? On stage? Swinging from the rafters? High on voodoo doughnuts?

message 5: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

They were wild and runctious monkey noises, through a microphone, while his hands hovered near the soundboard. There were definitely drinks involved, and he was, I believe, high on Voodoo at the time. Much swooning ensued by the female inhabitants of the place. Seizure was, in fact, mobbed by a gaggle of young, nubile wenches, teetering about on their spiked heels, begging for his manly hands to manhandle them. The pheromones in the place were intoxicating, I assure you.

message 6: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (last edited Jun 21, 2008 02:45PM) (new)

Sounds like quite the exciting event! Licks my evening last night hollow - a retirement dinner for a colleague that devolved into gossip about coworkers and budget cuts. As much as I love my coworkers, I get weary of smiling and nodding after a while. Yawn.
This even after having a dirty vodka martini (disappointingly dirty, I might add), it was an extremely tame night.
But I have high hopes for tonight! Portland! Bellydancing! Amy! Charissa!

message 7: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Sarah Montambo!

message 8: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

I suspect that Seizure is indeed into the wild sex of the monkey variety. I have, however, no empirical data from which to speak with authority. I must, therefor, take it on faith alone. Don't tell Paul, he'll just mock me and assault me with his atheist cricket bat.

message 9: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

*snerk*

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Charissa, you are a funny woman.

message 11: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Did I miss the monkey part? Damn my lack of attention span!!! I think I was distracted by the gaggle of barely-legal "wenches" gyrating down front...

message 12: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Go Seizure! I hope he took full advantage:)

message 13: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Amelia, I think you were distracted by the table of clearly-not-legal boys across the room with way too much hair mousse. ; )

message 14: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) They were distracting, this is true... SR is a rocking man though, I agree, lovely!!

message 15: by Seizure Romero (new)

Seizure Romero | 116 comments Oh.
My.
Mentoring.
Jeebus.

I look at my update feed and chaos has come to the Axis with my name attached. Charissa, it was lovely to meet you, but I thought the whole monkey thing was just between us. Well, us and a hundred or so others.

I blame the donuts.
Donuts brought to me by Amelia.
Coincidence? I think not.

Thanks to both of you (and Dash and Jon) for coming to the show. I'm bummed I missed the Saturday night gathering but I had, y'know, wenches & gyrations to attend to back here.
Yeah, that's it.*

*If I ever need a PR firm, you're hired.

message 16: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) You were missed sugar!

Though, you might have a look at Mini Am as well, I started a lil thread about bands in the 80's. :) Some of them are having trouble getting into the spirit of the thing, but what the hell, eh?

message 17: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) SR, here you go, the 80's music link...heh, I wish I'd have had half of them with me that night, then you and Char wouldn't have been able to stomp all over me and my Smiths!!! :)

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show_g...

message 18: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

I guess I'm just a shameless monkey gossip, SR. Perhaps it was the evil Voodoo cock and balls which witched me from the parking lot. It got to my head, so to speak.

Was a blast meeting you as well. I hope those gyrations worked out for you... the Moroccan bellydancer was not to be missed! Hot pink rack of joy. Woo hoo!

I'm gonna put that on my resume... PR for SR...

<3 <3 <3

message 19: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) She did have quite a rack eh? I'd never seen one of them with that big of...uh...cups before!

*eyes bug out of head like cartoon character*

message 20: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Oh, yes, she did, that belly dancer. If that's a prerequisite for that career, I'm out of luck.

message 21: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

at first I wondered if it was the pleats on her bassier/top... then I realized, nope... she's just stacked! rowr!

Servius  Heiner  | 1980 comments Mod
I miss the "stacked" ladies...

message 23: by Seizure Romero (new)

Seizure Romero | 116 comments Hot pink rack of joy: stored for future reference.

The other band I work with plays music with a middle-eastern influence and occasionally has belly dancers in attendance.

*sigh* I really wish they had more shows.