TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight Movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 619 (619 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (last edited Jun 21, 2008 01:56PM) (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
Surprisingly enough I'm probably am going to see this movie. Mostly because I've seen what bad actors the cast really are! I was watching a scene from it on youtube (my friend wanted me to see it) it was the WORST it was so STUPID it was funny. First of all its the scene where she is in the Ballet Studio. And all of a sudden out of no where she gets PEPPER SPRAY!(?) And she sprays James with, then she hightails it to the door. But James catches up with her and chucks her accross the room, and she hits her head. NO blood, NO broken legs, and to top it all off, she was holding her head on the OPPOSITE side of where she hit her head! Then EDWARD shows up and fights James when it was supposed to be Jasper and Emmet. Then all of a sudden James gets thrown across the room where he hits a mirrror in the middle of the room!(?) Here is the link to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5sRQX...

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Yeah, I saw that. If I see it, I might have to go see it alone, so I can't be nitpicky because then I would be talking to myself. That's how I get about movies that were based on books.

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Oh my gosh! stop it with the repeats!! I get you guys love the twilight series! You practically pounded it in my brain!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*rolls eyes* its called REVENGE OF THE TWILIGHT (AND EDWARD CULLEN) LOVERS!

message 5: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Then why don't you go to the twilight lovers group or something?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

im already in like 5 or 6 twilight luvers groups, so sorry! (not)

message 7: by Kataury (new)

Kataury really? That's sad. make your own group then! you can chat your lives away about the stupid book then.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i meant not about the sorry part. anyway im already in 3 groups about twilight, 2 groups about edward, and 1 group about edward/jacob.

message 9: by Kataury (new)

Kataury that's sad. You need to get a outlet.

message 10: by Madisen (new)

Madisen ..............

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

your sad.

message 12: by Madisen (new)

Madisen ..................... once again

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

totally kiara!

message 14: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I can hate whatever book I wish! You need to figure something better than gang ups guys!

message 15: by Mallory (last edited Jun 25, 2008 06:39PM) (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) You guys are so cute. I mean, with your whole repeat-thing, and I-can't spell-to-save-my-life thing, and I-don't-know-any-proper-grammer thing, and I-think-I'm-so-clever-I'm-going-to-make-these-'witty'-comments-and-everyone-will-laugh thing. It touches my heart.

message 16: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments you're rude i'm leaving this group!!!!!!!

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarabeth120) | 5 comments So... um, is there a reason why you Twilight fans have decided to grace us with your presence? I hate to be rude, but seriously... it's really sad that you guys joined this group just to make your immature little comments.

You don't see Twilight haters running over to your Twilight lover groups and being annoying, immature and rude, do you? Of course not, but... then again, most of us are actually mature. It's called accepting others opinions even if they are different from you're own. You guys are obviously too immature to understand that... not that it's THAT surprising...

message 18: by Kiara (last edited Jun 25, 2008 06:43PM) (new)

Kiara | 175 comments i didn't start rude comments if thats what your implying she did. And you know what one of YOUR members did!!! So why not take a rain check first before you start pointing fingers Twilight Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Don't get your knickers in a knot now! All that Sarah is trying to...imply...is that if you wish to continue posting 'I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!' etc. Go find a Twilight lovers group to rave about it with, while we rant.

message 20: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments i already did. *folds hands across chest*

message 21: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Then what the...Heavens are you doing HERE?!

message 22: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments To complain about other books and things..... I haven't you read my other comments?

message 23: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) No, I apologize. I jumped to conclusions, and I was wrong.

message 24: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Thank you for apologizing.

message 25: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) You're welcome.

message 26: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Now.... What other books do you guys hate other than Twilight?

message 27: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Or the other books in the series.

message 28: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Diary of a Whimpy Kid. It's pointless! Hilarious at first...but it just toally bugged me that the kid was such a BRAT!

message 29: by Sarah (last edited Jun 25, 2008 07:25PM) (new)

Sarah (sarabeth120) | 5 comments Kiara:

Whatever... I'm not "implying" anything, but I don't want to argue about something so stupid.

I don't have another book I hate... Twilight is the only one I have read that I have absolutely despised.

message 30: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Yeah i read that too. it was recoomanded to me and i didn't like it.

message 31: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Actually Sarah yeah i do. I got tp get some rest but you're really buggin me right now. the reason i made those comments on twilight is because i love the book. and since your're being mean i got to go cause i HAVE a life. I don't stay up 24/7. srry but you are being mean even though its over.

message 32: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments now im really leavin. its pointless to stay in a group if ppl hate you.

message 33: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Oh my gosh what have I totally missed a huge arguement? I'm glad to seee that you people have resovled it! I just want everyone to feel accepted. But please it just makes chaos when people who love Twilight come into this section! People are entitled to their freedom and rights! Please stop rebelling! Not everyone has to be like everyone else! Everyone is unique and different and have their likes and dis-likes! Please no more agruments!

-Khloe

message 34: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) Hey, Khloe!!

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarabeth120) | 5 comments I don't hate you.

I just think your comments are rude and annoying.

I even deleted that first comment I made because I thought it was a little too rude, so I apologize for it because I didn't really want you to see it. But, really... what did you expect? The name of the group has 'haters' and 'Twilight' in the same sentence.

And, I have a life too... though, I don't know what that has to do with anything.

message 36: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Bye Kiara, it was pleasent talking with you.

message 37: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) OMJ!
Did I totally miss something! Jeez...for two minutes, I don't check and then BAM! Suddenly everyone's posted!

message 38: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) Hi!!!!

message 39: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Hey Drizzleherb! :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

diary of a whimpy kid is so pointless. its just stupid. and i hate Bridge to Teribithia. its way to sad

message 41: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Thank you Sarah for apologizing. That was very kind of you! You have a lot of respect! And by the way Hi to you too Drizzleherb!

-Khloe

message 42: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Oh, yes! Bridge to Teribithia is depressing! It was a good story, I just didn't really like the ending...

message 43: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Sorry Sarah. I didn't mean to be rude either. by

message 44: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
I am reaaaallly not looking forward to the Twilight movie. I imagine the movie theater will be overrun by crazy fangirls in "I <3 Edward" tee shirts.

While I don't mind Kristen Stewart (she was very good in Into the Wild) I think they made a lot of bad casting choices. Before I had even read Twilight my sister showed me a trailer for the movie and I seriously thought it was a joke. The acting seemed excruciatingly bad (she's not one of us --- that guy was so terrible I actually laughed). And then he attacks an innocent deer. Wasn't it like a bear or something more manly in the book? *shudders* I had hoped I shoved all twilight memories into the deepest corner of my mind along with my childhood obsession with the Backstreet Boys.

message 45: by Madisen (new)

Madisen ...................

message 46: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I've decided that I'm going to the movie for the sake of popcorn throwinng. And screaming at the wrong parts ;D

message 47: by Kataury (new)

Kataury HELLO!!! 32 commments is a lot while I'm gone! what've you guys been doin?

message 48: by Madisen (new)

Madisen nuthin much

message 49: by Kataury (new)

Kataury uh huh... yeah... okay! SO.... :|

message 50: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Is it not okay to continue talking when you're not online?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13