Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Entertainment News > Vampire Academy MOVIE

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Jul 10, 2010 07:02PM) (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT?

You may have heard that Richelle Mead sold her rights to VA series to Preger Entertainment, so a movie is possibly in the works right now (they're in the middle of finding a studio production and everything) but we can only hope and cross fingers for success. They're open-minded about casting your fav cast.

Here's the link to their official facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid...

Click here if you want the news straight from Richelle herself LOL
http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/...

message 2: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) | 5497 comments Mod
OMG!!! it'S gonna b a movie!!! XD

message 3: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

yeah they want fans to join their FB page so they can see if its worth making a movie or suim like that...apparently need 8000 to join by tonight to see if VA has a big fan base LOL

message 4: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

ehhh!! O.O YAYZ!!! XD

message 5: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

OMG! I think Preger entertainment is getting me addicted to FB LOL...If you're a die hard VA fan, I suggest you "like" this page LOL and get your friends to like it too...;P

*click the FB link above LOL*

I swear I'm not spamming crap haha!

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 607 comments Omg there is over 8,000 people that "like" that page! Does that mean that their def going to make it into a movie???

message 7: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

YEah, now they're going to pass the news over to studios and stuff and say that fans are demanding it!! LOL

message 8: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Jul 11, 2010 11:43PM) (new)

It's where Richelle and Preger go check to see what fans suggestions and stuff like that, you should invite all your friends LOL

message 9: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

YAAYYZZ!!! XD i think we're all getting addicted to fb XD

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments wow i'm confuse....there's goin to be a movie? *gasp*

message 11: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

YUP VI! Well, preger is still passing its votes to studios to get the process of it moving ahead, but sounds like we may be in for a movie...but the fan-base has to show their support first, in hopes that its worth it LOL....to prevent it from falling flat like Eragon and many other movies that failed to see the rest of the series being made...so VA is coming up and trying to get as much fans as they can LOL

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments o dear god!!! hope they do it better than twilight!

message 13: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

So true! BUt their main concern is if there will be fans for VA after twilight?? whatever that means! LOL

message 14: by Auroralumi (new)

Auroralumi | 131 comments LOL How funny!! I was getting on here to post the same websites :p you bet me lol. I hope everyone votes!!! I really want to see VA in action! lol Right now the count is at 13,777! we need 20k!!! come on ppl! lol :D

message 15: by Auroralumi (last edited Jul 17, 2010 10:41PM) (new)

Auroralumi | 131 comments I just went nuts and posted the Richelle Mead/VA Fan Page websites everywhere!!! than i wrote this on her page:

Auroralumi>Richelle Mead: DONE!!! I posted the website (VA MOVIE) everywhere!!! On YouTube, Facebook, VA Forums, Twilight Forums (I didnt mention that VA is better than Twilight lol), and e-mailed everyone I know!! If you guys want to boost up my Youtube remark so more ppl can see look for Auroralumi comments on VA Fanmade trailers. Lets get more votes!

Also if you guys want to boost it up.... just type in the searchbox on Youtube: Vampire Academy... it is the first 6 or 7 videos with high views. :D Hopefully this will give us more votes!

message 16: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

LOL I know Aurora! I've been telling everybody to like that page haha! It's so cool, because it's information straight from the producers! LOL I like the assignment they gave for everyone to get their BFFs together and make a short film thing with their fav scene in VA! too bad my sister sold her vidcam LOL we were just talking about movies and making them too LOL

message 17: by Auroralumi (new)

Auroralumi | 131 comments LMAO I guess we are on the same mission :p Its an awesome idea!! Plus they actually want ideas from the fans. Pretty cool :p Oh that sucks u still dont have the vidcam b/c that would have been fun to see!! I think it will hit 20k soon! :D

message 18: by Aroha (new)

Aroha (Arohaaa) | 3 comments Im so excited bout this!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH ! :D

message 19: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

LMAO ikr? its very addicting that page...

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 41 comments I'm soo excited about the VA movie! I keep daydreaming about who's gonna play Dimitri... *sigh*

message 21: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Christa (is on top of the world!) wrote: "I'm soo excited about the VA movie! I keep daydreaming about who's gonna play Dimitri... *sigh*"

I do too! I daydream and dream and drool over who Dimitri would be LOL

♥♥Kasey♥♥ | 21 comments im worried about this because i loved the twilight books but then the movies ruined everything....i really hope the movies good i dont think ill be able to take it if va was messed up for me as well

message 23: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 52 comments hopefully it wouldn't do the same with VA

♥♥Kasey♥♥ | 21 comments i hope not that would mess up everything

message 25: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 52 comments deff...

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Travaille (shelbyone) | 36 comments I heard about this recently and must admit I gasped with excitement then got a little depressed. I hope they do a good job and have the right cast. I got depressed whjen the cast was announced for The Hunger Games as none of them seem right.