TV Talk discussion

What show needs to be cancelled?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 31 comments What TV show has stayed too long on air?

message 2: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I think ER and Law & Order are reaching their end.

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 31 comments I love Law and Order but I know what you mean. There is only so many crimes that they can come across.

message 4: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) Well Law & Order does take ideas from the news. But I just think that it's run it's course. It's been for 15 years I think?

message 5: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) The Real World

7th Heaven (I think it's gone now)

American Idol

The Price is Right (Bob's gone so so should the show)

message 6: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I don't enjoy the Real World as much as I used to. Back when it first started it was a great show. Now the kids they bring on that show never talk about anything interesting. All they do is sleep together, drink and argue. I just don't see how this is entertainment and what is the point of the show?

I wish MTV would air some of the old episodes again. I would love to see them.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 31 comments Real World Las Vegas was the last one I saw. They went downhill from there like a mudslide. My favorite ones:

Real World Philadelphia
Real World Seattle

message 8: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I enjoyed all the ones in the beginning up till Hawaii. Then I stopped watching it for the most part. They were no longer my age or older then me so i could no longer relate to the roommates.

message 9: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) I think Las Vegas was the most entertaining. I saw the Hawaii one with Ruthie and Collin and Amaya. That was when I started watching again. I saw the LA one but all I remember is 2 of the black people fighting and David getting sent home.

message 10: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) San Fran and Boston are my two fave seasons of the real world :)

message 11: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) The Simpsons need to be axed. I'm sorry, I've been over that show for years now and it's almost going on 20 years! I didn't think a cartoon could last that long.

American Gladiators 2008 should be cancelled cuz it was better in the 80s.

message 12: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) And let's not forget Jerry Springer. It's time.

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 31 comments I think Jerry Springer is cancelled. The Steve show has replaced it on TV. I haven't seen it on in awhile.