Bones, Wings, and Wizards Oh My!! discussion

Uglies > Roleplay!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 270 (270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments ((rp here!!))

message 2: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Lydia turned to Shay and Tally. "where to now, boss?"

message 3: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

Cassandra~Batgirl | 45 comments Mod
Crai looked at her smart walls, "get me a nice vintege emo nerd glasses and neon pink and black striped fingerless gloves?". The wall spit out the glasses and the gloves. "And i want some coffe!" she moaned.

message 4: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "hellooo? Crai?" Mailee called from outside the door, "are you ready for skating yet?"

message 5: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"Hey Mailee, just come in" Crai called out as she trotted over to get her coffe and take a sip.

message 6: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Mailee walked in. "are you ready? my hole in the wall wasnt working. can i use yours?"

message 7: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"Go ahead" Crai said as she picked up the glasses and gloves and put them on her counter.

message 8: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "thanks" she said, and started ordering her usual skating gear.

message 9: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"Make that two skating gear outfits" CRai told the wall.

message 10: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments the hole started spitting out the materials, and Mailee started putting them on over her party clothes from the night before. "ugh. i have such a hangover." Mailee complained

message 11: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

Crai laughed, "That's the downside to being one of the last to leave the party" she teased.

message 12: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "ugh. i guess." Mailee said, and collapsed on Crai's bed.

message 13: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"you should try doing more bubbly things, like jumping off a biuling and only at the very last second pulling the coard to your paracute" she suggested.

message 14: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments ((u mean w/ a hoverjacket? theres no parachutes...))

"too much work. and anyway, why pretend to be bubbly when its so much more fun being pretty?" Mailee groaned and rolled over. "are you ready NOW?" she whined

Lydia pulled on her pretty disguise and got ready to skate. she had word that the crims had some plans up their sleeves for a collapse.

message 15: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

((ya..opps!))

Crai put in her gear quickly, "ya" she said as she took another sip of coffe.

message 16: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments ((its ok))
"good" Mailee said, and dragged Crai out the door.

message 17: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"I'm going to go a super bubblely prank" she wispered to Mailee.

message 18: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Mailee sighed. "come on, Crai, what is with you and these tricks? when are you going to grow up and be like me?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh overheard there conversation. "Can i help with it?"

message 20: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "no. thats soo immature." Mailee said, before turning to see who was speaking. she saw an enourmously gourgeous guy standing over her, and sighed. "oooohhhhh. me too." she said, and mindlessly tapped Crai's shoulder while still staring at Josh. "can i help too?"

message 21: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

Crai sighed, instantly knowing her friend had just gone head over heels for they guy standing next to them. "Sure, hi i'm Cria" she said with a grin.

message 22: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "what's yuour name?" Mailee gasped to Josh, "i'm Mailee. we're going skating. wanna come?"

message 23: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

Crai rolled her eyes, at Mailee.

message 24: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Mailee turned to Crai. "can we talk for a second?" she asked her, and excused themselves from Josh.

message 25: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"Sure, what's up captain obious?" Crai teasd.

message 26: by Morgen (last edited Aug 14, 2010 06:35PM) (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "oh shut up" Mailee said "i really like that guy."

message 27: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"My point, you're making it really obious((sp))" Crai muttered.

message 28: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments ((obvious))

"well, its true. excuse me for not being good at subtlety. now, can he come? i think it woyuld be a great chance for him to get to know me better."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, i'd love to come, if Mailee will be there." Josh said then added with a charming grin , "Josh, my name is josh."

message 30: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Mailee blushed. "Josh. what a great name. so, do you live around here?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya i do, and you?" Josh asked.

message 32: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Mailee couldnt stop blushing, "uhh....yeah! yeah i do! im in Crai's building. shes my friend. say hi, Crai!" Mailee demanded.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh yeh i live right by that building." Josh said blushing himself alittle.

message 34: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "wow. thats really great." Mailee said, unsure of how to continue

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Should we go now?" Josh asked bravly/

message 36: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "uhhh...yeah! thats a great idea!" Mailee said, and pulled Crai along with them. ((queen of death? where are u??))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh nodded and followed/

message 38: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "so. are you ready to skate?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you are." Josh asked charminily.

message 40: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Mailee giggled. she really liked Josh

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh sat down and put some skates on.

message 42: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments Mailee sat down next to him and pulled on her bunjeejacket.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you doing with that?" He asked her.

message 44: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "oh. aren't we going on the hoverskates? you know, on the hoverskating rink? we dont have to if you dont want to..." Mailee said, and started pulling off the jacket.

message 45: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

Crai sighed, "You people really don't know how to pull a prank at all".

message 46: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "come on Crai. im trying!" Mailee said, and turned to Josh for assurance.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh shrugged then laughed,

message 48: by Cassandra~Batgirl, the rocken mod who's new to all!...not really (new)

"If you want to pull a prank there can be no loopholes" Crai said.

message 49: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 279 comments "fine" Mailee huffed, and started pulling off her bungee jacket.

message 50: by Morgen (last edited Aug 23, 2010 10:59AM) (new)

Morgen | 279 comments ((lol. we have Xologrrl*bee*, queen of death*california*, and Emily*muggle*))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6