BRIAN JACQUES FANS discussion

Redwall > The Rogue Crew

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 230 comments Mod
Here's Jacques' newest book, that comes out sometime next year.

The Rogue Crew

From Salamandastron's Western Shores, to the High North Coast, here they come. Captain Rake Nightfur, and his Long Patrol Hares, with Skor Axehound and the Rogue Crew Sea Otters. Marching boldly into a thrilling saga, singing, feasting, swashbuckling, and battling. Questing for the infamous ship Greenshroud, crewed by Searats and Corsairs, Captained by the murderous Razzid Wearat, terror of both sea and land. His aim, the conquest of an Abbey! Was there ever such a blood and thunder chase? The fate of Abbot Thibb and his Redwallers hangs in the balance. Who will be first to the gates, who can save the legendary Abbey from the clutches of a Wearat? On, on, to victory or death!

Pray Read on gentle reader...

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Sounds cool!

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) | 343 comments yeah sounds like it is going to be really interesting

message 4: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Booth (tulkas) | 2 comments Another one to buy!

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Lombard (jslombard) This is coming out May 3, 2011! You can preorder it now from certain bookstores too!

message 6: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 230 comments Mod
I can't wait to read it, though it will make me extremely sad knowing this is the last one.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) So how did you all like it?

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! Couple sad and intense parts but it wouldn't be a book without those. I am extremely sad that this is the last one :(