Maximum Ride RP discussion

Roleplay > OC Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rex (new)

Rex  Creat OC characters here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Make the form thingie? I dont wanna do it wrong, haha.))

message 3: by Rex (last edited Jul 10, 2010 04:16PM) (new)

Rex  First Name:

Last Name:

Appearance: (If using pics use links only, NO anime pics)

Personality:

Species: (human/eraser/bird-kid)

Wings: Yes/no. If yes, describe them.

History:

Powers: (2 ONLY, read number 11 in rules for more.)

Skills: (hacking, setting booby traps, est.)

Means of defense: (gun, hand to hand combat, teeth/claws est.)

Other:

message 4: by Rex (last edited Jul 14, 2010 04:08AM) (new)

Rex  First Name: Scarecrow (goes by Crow)

Last Name: none

Appearance: Tall (5'10") and often unhealthily thin, with pale skin and long, ragged black hair. Crow's eyes are solid black eyes. (Were you can't separate the pupil from the iris.) She has various shallow scars from the School over her body.

Personality: Quiet and strangely curious, Scarecrow has lived her last seven (free) years alone, traveling the country. She spends her free time exploring and entertaining herself. She lives up to her name in that you'll often forget she's there because she's quiet and still.

Species: Bird-kid

Wings: Yes. They look just like a crow's. Solid black with tints of blue, green, and purple. (Depending on light.)

History: Crow's full name was given to her as a cruel joke, insulting her ragged and scarred appearance. However she took it as her own and turned it on her captors when she escaped the School when she ten. She did so by creating an illusion of her cage being empty. When a panicked scientist opened the cage Crow knocked her out, illusion-ed herself into looking like the scientist, and disappeared into the night.

Powers: 1)Mental block against psychic powers (meaning no mind reading on her). 2) Can create illusions.

Skills: Hot wiring, lock-picking, pickpocketing, and general theft skills.

Means of defense: Hand to hand combat

Other: Has not revealed herself to public like Max and the others. Doesn't want to be known of as people would try to force her to live normal life, which Crow doesn't want. She enjoys her life and has no qualms about steeling from people who have plenty or stealing from department stores. Favors NYC. Her favorite food is steak.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

First Name: Echo

Last Name: Undecided

Appearance: Standing at 6'0", unhealthily skinny but olive-toned skin from being under the sun so much. High cheekbones and round hazel eyes with thick and wavy auburn hair which is partly singed (Yes, burned.) around the edges which she hasn't gotten around yet to hacking off.

Personality: Echo's always kept to herself these past 2 years, safely away from the School, still mourning the loss of her sister. She's bold, brave, has a sharp tongue and can be a little too naive at times. She's more guarded, and doesn't mind keeping to herself but she still has the teen-curiosity in her and longs for company, all the while planning her revenge on the School to avenge her dead sister.

Wings: Auburn wings that match almost exactly with her hair, the occasional wisp of black that shows when angled in the light

History: Echo's name was given to her by the White Coats of the School, based on her power she was created with. (Will explain later on.) Echo, when she was in the School, had a 9 year old little sister named Hollyn. They were both blood sisters, extremely protective of one another, and glued to each other sides even though they were in cages. The two sisters had tests performed on them, like any other experiment, but one went horrifyingly wrong when the White Coats purposefully killed Hollyn in front of Echo's eyes with an injection to see what she would do. They underestimated Echo, and she broke her way out of the cage, killing two White Coats and thus escaping. Echo has always promised herself she'd avenge her little sister somehow, but she has yet to figure that out.

Powers: Cannot mind read, but able to talk through to other peoples minds.

Skills: Hand to hand combat, driving (has had experience, though no hot-wiring), flying/running, persuasive talker

Means of defense: Hand to Hand Combat

Other: Hasn't even heard of Max and her gang, Echo has kept more to herself in a big cave way up in the mountains, taking a trip for food once a week to town about a 3 hour flight.

message 6: by Lunabell (last edited Jul 14, 2010 11:37PM) (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 186 comments First Name: Rae (nickname for some old, forgotten name)

Last Name:

Appearance: Tall (for a human) at 5'9", skinny yet not overly unhealthy, slightly tanned skin (her skin has issues tanning), thick mid-chest length darker strawberry blond hair that has jagged ends from being cut off with a pocket knife, brownish green eyes on normal occasions, purple eyes when using her power

Personality: Her power has made life easier for her as opposed to other bird kids, so she's actually pretty good natured (although, of course life could be much much better). She is restless though, and just finds that she can't stay in one place for too long, because if she gets too comfortable, she lets down her guard, and she doesn't want to do that again (explained later).

Species: bird-kid

Wings: The color and patterning of a bluejay's wings

History: She escaped from the School with 2 other people about 2 years ago, one about her age, and one younger. They traveled together, and visited some cool places in Europe. However, they were having too much fun in Italy, and they stayed in one place for nearly 2 weeks. A huge group of Erasers found them, and only she made it away alive. She has been traveling on her own for about 6 months now, never staying in one place very long, and kinda hoping to find some other bird-kids.

Powers: Hypnotism (although of course it doesn't work on Crow). Her hypnotism can range from mild persuasiveness, to full on convincing someone of something major. Her eyes fade purple when using her power. The problem is, using her power requires intense concentration and energy.

Skills: lockpicking, lying, general stealth, reading body language

Means of defense: martial arts, but she prefers aikido-like style over karate. (Instead of blocking a punch, for example, she would dodge it, grab the punching arm, hook a leg behind theirs, and flip them). She's also kinda good at archery and guns, but of course that would be impractical, so she doesn't carry any weapons.

Other: Still traveling the world.

message 7: by Rex (last edited Jul 14, 2010 11:42AM) (new)

Rex  Sweetheart, she sound awesome, but we need her name, lol! Hypnotism, nice. Very nice.

Crow stays in one place because...well it's NYC. Also she's been gone from the school for 7 years. They've lost track of her and she doesn't plan to be spotted...though that could change with the presence of new bird-kids.

message 8: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 186 comments I know she doesn't have a name, I honestly spent a half hour trying to come up with one, but failed.

Crow sounds awesome.

message 9: by Rex (new)

Rex  How about Jay? For bluejay? Or Mock. (From the Mockingjays in Hunger Games.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooo, that's a great one.

Mayve Rae, short for Raven?

message 11: by Rex (new)

Rex  Maven? (Maven means someone who's very skilled. Synonyms: ace, hotshot, genius, est.)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lmao, I meant "Maybe". But Maven is cool :D

message 13: by Rex (new)

Rex  Oh I knew you meant maybe, I was just suggesting Maven. I heard the name on a Batman cartoon. :D

message 14: by s-hastings (last edited Jul 14, 2010 04:23PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 10 comments First Name: Dusk

Last Name: Harthrow

Appearance: (If using pics use links only, NO anime pics)

Personality: She is smart and quick witted, and has multiple personalities, which is helpful when she wants to steal someone's identity...

Species: (human/eraser/bird-kid) Bird kid

Wings: Yes/no. If yes, describe them. Yes - she has golden wings that are a shade darker than her hair

History: Her mother stole her back from the School after a mental breakdown when Dusk was nine, and Dusk escaped from her nutty mom at age ten, and has been stealing people's identities and not getting caught and being a nomad for six years. She chose her name because she would be up all night because of her insomnia

Powers: (2 ONLY, read number 11 in rules for more.) She can shape shift and has Intangibility

Skills: (hacking, setting booby traps, est.) Sneaking into places and hotwiring ANYTHING (she's stolen many cars)

Means of defense: (gun, hand to hand combat, teeth/claws est.) Her mind, and the kitchen knife that she always has strapped to her thigh or in her purse if some pesky Erasers finds her...

Other: She is set to find her twin brother, Marcus, whom she heard escaped from the School not long after her mother stole Dusk away

message 15: by Rex (new)

Rex  Cool.:) What kind of shape shifting ability does she have? Does she turn into other people or animal?

message 16: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 10 comments Other people :)

message 17: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 186 comments That's really awesome and creepy and powerful.

message 18: by Rex (new)

Rex  It's not far off from what the other mutations could do in the third book. You know, at the area where Max competed with Omega and the flock saw the leopard girl.

message 19: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 186 comments That still doesn't mean its not awesome and creepy and powerful.

message 20: by Rex (new)

Rex  True.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

First Name: Lilah

Last Name: Unknown

Appearance: (If using pics use links only, NO anime pics) She has really dark brown, almost black, wavy hair and dark blue eyes. She's pale and has a sharp and angular face.

Personality: Lilah is naturally pessimistic about small decisons and often second guesses herself. She drifts alot and usually stays in the shadows as much as possible. She's trustworthy once you get to know her, but no one has ever really gotten that close to her. And she's really smart but she doesn't believe she is.

Species: (human/eraser/bird-kid) Avain American XD Bird kid!

Wings: Yes/no. If yes, describe them. Yes, her wings are as black as night.

History: Lilah was rasied in the School, but one day during flight testing she managed to escape. How? She still has no clue. But she did and she searches for her parents and other bird kids with no avail.

Powers: (2 ONLY, read number 11 in rules for more.) Lilah's powers are like Fang's, except she always appears to be a shadow, like she can pull the night around her. This is why she was named "Lilah"; it means night.

Skills: (hacking, setting booby traps, est.) Setting booby traps and sneaking.

Means of defense: (gun, hand to hand combat, teeth/claws est.) Hand to hand and is also skilled with a whip.

Other: She thinks she has a lead on her parents, but is too busy second guessing herself to go and check. And she's a potty mouth. But she doesn't cuss to much.

message 22: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (last edited Jul 19, 2010 10:37AM) (new)

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 84 comments First Name: Phenix (she chose it for herself. she dropped the O)

Last Name: none

Appearance: 5'8.5 violent red hair that she has at waist langth, thin eyebrows, slightly purple eyes, small butten like nose, rosey cheeks, she has that face that reminds you of some one but looks like no one though partly hidded by her bangs and shorter cut sides of her hair, thin lips pale lips
thin body type, small breast, flat stumach next to no butt, and long legs

Personality: she doesn't talk to people much, she can get really in your face if you try to harm her, she has a developing personality though that changes sometimes

Species: bird kid

Wings: yes, her wings are wide and reach 15 feet tip to tip but fold into her back easily, they all red, yellow or orang like a Pheonix would have, hence her name

History: she first excaped from a school in the Uk when she was four but was caught and ended up in a school in the deep south of north america where the White Coats where kind enough to talk around her so she learnd how do speek and has a very extensive vocabulary that she doesn't use, she exeped again at twelve

Powers: (2 ONLY, read number 11 in rules for more.) she has an amazing controle over fire, she has a horific scream that, it she goes at it full blown, can kill

Skills: anything that has to do with stealing, fighting, martial arts, or wheapons -- especaly bombs...mostly fire bombs but bomb nun the less. she also can sing very well and uses her voice to get money standing on the streets singing when she doesn't feel like picking pocets, sometimes can be found in a bar singing for a place to stay

Means of defense: her scream, hand to hand, and a poketnife

Other: she came up with the name Phenix for herself when it was first refured to her by her wings, and fire controle, when she brock out from the school she looked up the bird and foud a story saying it had a bird song that captivated people like she could with her voice, she also found that the bird had a trible cry. her best friend died in her first lab and her second was killed in a panic attack she had by her scream, she's found both her parents, her father died in the UK but her mother still lives in Paris, Texs. She hasn't aproched her mother yet. Phenix wishes she had a flock but doesn't look for one out of fear that she'll kill them. She dislikes using her scream because killed one of her best friends and also gives her pounding migrains that sometimes last for days and she likes the fight so her scream is a last resort. Phenix also has a tattoo she managed to get shortly after her second excape of a Phoenix covering her back http://www.lostlegacysystems.com/imag...

message 23: by ℰmma☽ (last edited Jul 19, 2010 04:24PM) (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) First Name: Rogue (she chose this name, her birth name was Maribella Claire)

Last Name: Adams

Appearance: (If using pics use links only, NO anime pics) She has jet black hair and really dark blue eyes that look black unless in bright light, then you can see a little blue in them. She has slightly tan, but pretty pale skin. She is short, 4'9", and thin. Not flat chested, but small bust. When she has a vision her eyes turn really blue. She has a bite mark on her left shoulder, and a long scar running from her right palm, all the way to the inside of her elbow. These scars are from incidents with animals.

Personality: She's a loner, and is quiet, but if you get on her bad side she can be really mean.

Species: (human/eraser/bird-kid) human

Wings: Yes/no. If yes, describe them. none

Powers: psychic, but can't remember her early childhood at all, and can barely remember her childhood from 5 years till 11 years. Used to be forced to take ballet, which helps her stay on her feet in combat. She is also a mental-shape shifter. (which means she can turn into animals, but she doesnt appear to be an animal. she can though, speak to the animal she is in her mind.)

Skills: Grace to stay on feet during combat, can have psychic visions, but they are rarely ever right. She doesn't trust anyone unless you prove yourself to be trustworthy. She hangs out mainly with animals as she can speak with them. Sometimes she runs into other humans, or bird kids or someone like that, but she usually keeps to herself (and animal friends).

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 84 comments Could she and Phenix run into eachother.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 84 comments Ash and Phenix. My girl. Look for her. I wrought a lot but its good and they are similar.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 84 comments I read one. Did you read it. Really its just the fire part. Oh, I forgot that tat. Ah well I'll add it later.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 84 comments Ok. Mine can too but only when its bad. Going to bed now, it's past one in the morning. I'll be on tomarro though. Early as I can.

message 29: by Rex (new)

Rex  Ladies, if you're gonna chat please use the chat space!

And PyroLily, I like your character but I'm going to be keeping an eye on that scream. It's toeing the line of "too powerful" since you can kill with it/knock others out in battle instantly. If you abuse it (e.i. win every battle without taking a hit, use it repeatedly without your character ever getting tired, est.) then you loose it.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

First Name: Jundel

Last Name: Evergreen

Appearance: looks like a younger version of zac effron with blonde hair

Personality: Fun when u can talk to him, shy, funny, cool

Species: bird kid

Wings: Yes.

History: none one mother

Powers: can control fire and is incredibly fast

Skills: hot wiring, setting traps, and lock picking

Means of defense: Hand to Hand Combat

Other: tba

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 84 comments Agent Six a.k.a. Empress Of Night wrote: "Ladies, if you're gonna chat please use the chat space!

And PyroLily, I like your character but I'm going to be keeping an eye on that scream. It's toeing the line of "too powerful" since you can ..."

Right, I was pretty tierd while I was making her so I left some stuff out. Cheek the other, I'm added what I missed right now.

And I've seen a younger Zach Effron, looked exactly like a boy I knew.

message 32: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) First Name: Taylor

Last Name: Evernight Adams

Appearance: Around 5'9.Tan. Extremely dark brown hair, and really pale blue eyes(They look almost white).

Personality: Extremely untrusting, smart-ass and extremely loyal to those she trusts.

Species: Bird-kid.

Wings: Yes. About 15-16 feet wingspan. Brown primaries and tan secondaries, with streaks of white.

History: Escaped from the institute in NYC when she was about 10. Was adopted by a normal widow with two sons, but ran away after some erasers attacked her school during a school dance. Is currently wandering throughout the country looking for a safe place to stay.

Powers: She can control minimal amounts of fire and water, but doesn't know about water yet.

Skills: Beaking and entering, and stealing.

Means of defense: Knife, bow and arrows or self defense.

Other: She took two years of self defense classes and is a black belt in karate amd can use a bow and arrows with deadly accuracy. She loves anything chocolate. Her foster mother has a reward for her safe return.

message 33: by Rex (last edited Jul 19, 2010 10:58AM) (new)

Rex  Justyn wrote: "First Name: Jundel

Species: bird ..."

You need to elaborate. What color is his wings? He's a bird kid, but he has a mother? When did he escape the school? Has he met his mother? Elaborate on his powers. How wide his is range of control? How fast are we talking? Does he suffer side effects from his powers, like a higher metabolism?

@Amaranta: Love your character. I'm just curious, did the school/public know she was a bird kid? (I'm guessing her family probably did.)

@Max: Go ahead and make a new character, it'll be a while before we meet up with flock. If you want, you can have your OC dis-band from the flock when we meet up with Max.

message 34: by Rex (new)

Rex  :D No problem. I'm the mod, it's what I'm here for.

message 35: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) Agent Six a.k.a. Empress Of Night wrote: "Justyn wrote: "First Name: Jundel

..."

Actually nobody knew she was a bird kid. When she ran away, though, one of her brothers saw her wings, but nobody knew about her secret.

message 36: by Rex (last edited Jul 19, 2010 11:03AM) (new)

Rex  Oh, sweet. <3 How did she hide them? I'm gonna guess a bunch of ace bandages wrapped around her wings (too keep them flat) and jackets. :)

message 37: by Rex (new)

Rex  Wonderful. I'm just wondering though, did the rest of her flock not get out? :(

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 84 comments Look back at mine I fixed it.

message 39: by Rex (new)

Rex  Excellent, you're good to go. ;)

message 41: by Swiftfire (last edited Jul 19, 2010 11:57AM) (new)

Swiftfire | 148 comments First Name: Stella

Last Name: None

Appearance: Stella has long messy brown hair that she almost always wears up to keep out of her face. She has intense gray eyes and her skin is tan. Like all bird-kids, she is taller than most people her age, and is strong and thin.

Personality: She is definitely a loner; she doesn't trust anyone but herself, and for good reasons. She is usually cold and mean when she first meets people, but gets friendlier as she starts to know them.

Wings: Stella's wings are gray, like her eyes, with flecks of white along the edges.

History: Stella grew up at the School until she was ten. She had a twin brother who was with her, and one day they both decided to escape together. But they were caught. To show how much power they had over her, the whitecoats let an Eraser murder her brother right before her eyes. Stella escaped for good shortly after, and has been in and out of the School a few times since. She met a couple people like her at times, but never stayed with them long. Her one goal is to destroy the School, and she will stop at nothing until she does.

Powers: Telekinesis (can move things with her mind)

Skills: Stella is good at pretty much anything survival related, since she has survived (mostly) on her own for six years. She's great at pick-pocketing and picking locks. She is also an excellent liar.

Means of defense: Hand-to-hand combat; she always carries a gun with her

message 42: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire | 148 comments Is that okay?

message 43: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire | 148 comments Meeeeeeep? ._.

message 44: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire | 148 comments :P

Can I just jump into the roleplay, or do I have to be approved by a mod?

message 45: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire | 148 comments Ugh, nevermind. I g2g!

message 46: by Rex (new)

Rex  Swiftfire wrote: "First Name: Stella

Appearance: Stella has long messy brown hair that she almost always wears up to keep out of her face. She has intense gray eyes and her skin is ..."

She's great, but I need to know the limits on her power. How big of objects are we talking about? I'm not keen on the idea of her being able to toss her opponents across the room at will. Knock them off balance, like a shove? That's fine though.

message 47: by Sydney (new)

Sydney   LaForest (la4est) First Name: Raina

Last Name: Spencer

Appearance: (If using pics use links only, NO anime pics) Raina is thin and on the short side. People often say she is wisp or waif like because of her overall smallness. She is excessively pale with sharp features, such as her small nose and large, long-lashed eyes, which are a light silvery gray in color. Her hair is long (waist length), wavy, and raven black. On her back there are three long pink scars from an Eraser.

Personality: Much like her height, Raina is extremely short tempered but full of love for her friends. She can seem indifferent and cold towards other people, mostly because when she was little her parents abandoned her.

Species: (human/eraser/bird-kid) Bird-kid

Wings: Pure gray storm-cloud wings with white shading.

History: Her parents abandoned her when she was 5 years old, and she has been fending for herself and sleeping in trees and stealing food ever since.

Powers: (2 ONLY, read number 11 in rules for more.) Can control storms if she is really, really angry.

Skills: (hacking, setting booby traps, est.) Stealing, pick-pickpocekting

Means of defense: (gun, hand to hand combat, teeth/claws est.) Hand to hand

Other: She enjoys reading and studying other people.

message 48: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) PyroLily *...* wrote: "You dubled."

yea, i fixed it.

message 49: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire | 148 comments Agent Six a.k.a. Empress Of Night wrote: "Swiftfire wrote: "First Name: Stella

Appearance: Stella has long messy brown hair that she almost always wears up to keep out of her face. She has intense gray eyes and ..."

Actually, I was thinking that she could only move objects, not people. Small objects easily, and larger objects (furniture, etc) with more difficulty.

message 50: by Rex (new)

Rex  Sydney wrote: "First Name: Raina

Last Name: Spencer

Appearance: (If using pics use links only, NO anime pics) Raina is thin and on the short side. People often say she is wisp or waif like because of h..."

Weclome Sydney, I like your character. But how does she have wings if she never went to the school? Was she an abandoned project, one they decided not to take after birth?

@Swiftfire: You're good to go.
Well alright, you're good to go. :D

« previous 1 3