Catherine Anderson Fans discussion

Have you found and Author you absolutly love?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra (childofgod17) | 18 comments Mod
So far mine is obviously....CA. But looking into others.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I am reading Keegan's Lady and have read Baby Love so far. I have all the books in the Kendrick/Coulter series and that's what I probably will be reading. I have read books by Debbie Macomber, Mariah Stewart, Adriana Trigiani, Robyn Carr, Lisa Kleypas, Sherryl Woods, Barbara Freethy, Danielle Steel, Belva Plain, Julia London, Shirlee Busbee, Victoria Holt, Tracy Anne Warren, Mary Balogh, Kathleen Woodiwiss, Linda Lael Miller, Colleen Coble, and Victoria Thompson. You can check these authors' books out on amazon.com and see their reviews if you like.
I know Linda Lael Miller has her Montana Creeds books out now: Tate, Austin and Garrett. I have to be honest, others loved them but I didn't. Found them boring. Skipped over a lot; I have never done that with her other books; I loved her McKettrick series.

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra (childofgod17) | 18 comments Mod
In the Coulter/Kendrick series...I LOVE the Coulter bro's the best. I can not pick a favorite out of them. I think out of all of them Early Dawn was my least favorite but I still loved Matthew in it.

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin Mitchell (robin172) | 2 comments CA is my all-time favorite!!! Next would have to be Janet Dailey...her Calder Series is AWESOME. Then I'd have to pick Linda Lael Miller...love the McKettrick series as well as the Montana Creeds.

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kiamichi Dandelske (sugiharasbich) | 1 comments My Favorite author hmm well last year I would have said Edward Rutherford he has always been my all time favorite author.But last November a Japanese man showed up on my door step he told me quite a tale and in the end produced papers to prove every word that he was my older brother we shared a father.He had written two books and has a modeling book out as well.His husband who died in 1998 also wrote a book they are now my all time favorite authors.Please look up Yoshiki hayashi my brother and his late husband Hideto Hide Matsumoto. You will have to import the books but I promise they are worth every penny.