World Peace discussion

DEFENCE DAY

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:21PM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
Today is the defence day of PAKISTAN and congratulate all pakistani members on the great success of war of 1965

1965 WAR AND MY CITY SIALKOT

It was the early morning of 6 september the air was still calm and bids were singing on the trees.Suddenly there was noise in the streets keep out of your homes war has started i was too young at that time i did not understand what had happened.I asked my grandfather what is going on.He replied that our neighbouring country INDIA had attacked on our country.All day the planes were howering above our village which is a part of main City sialkot.Whole day we heared the voices of explosions and voices of injured people.On the very next day INDIA has entered near about Three hundred tanks in our sialkot teritory.At that day we don't have any tank near the border at that border we had only one hundred arme men.That was very critical situation when you don't have any weapon and such a big enemy is infront of you.If at that moment all tanks entered in city then INDIA can captured on a very important city of pakistan.Army men decided that there is only one situation left and that is to give their lives and protect this area so sixty army men wounded explosive devices with their bellys and one by one roll down a tank and after reaching under they explode themselves.When SIxty tanks explode off the indian army went away with all remaining tanks from the sialkot border................

BUNDLE OF THANX FOR THE LINES BY
SYED ALI RIZIVI

message 2: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:21PM) (new)

Héctor You don´t understand nothing, my friend. This is not the place to remember war facts. Go to the War Group!!. Friendly, Héctor.

message 3: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
dear i don't comment it fo u read the persons who are addresse don't be..............

message 4: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

Héctor ??????????????????????????...

message 5: by Enespaniol (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:23PM) (new)

Enespaniol | 23 comments Don´t fight, please. Syed, you are the moderator of the group. Forget, for a moment, your country...

message 6: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:23PM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
i did not fight and i respect MR HECTOR but i don't know wht happened to him i just post this topic for the day and i think this is not a bad thing u all become against me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........????????????????????????????????>,

message 7: by Enespaniol (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:23PM) (new)

Enespaniol | 23 comments Think, young Syed, if all the members of this group start to remember war facts (England vs. France, India vs. Pakistan, Argentina vs. England, Irak vs. Iran, Germany vs. USA, Japan vs. China): Is the war again!!!

Think it dear Syed!!

message 8: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:24PM) (new)

Héctor Mister? I am not a mister...

message 9: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
sorry dear