Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Jennifer's Characters > Shadowleaf of Shadowclan

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
Name: Shadowleaf

Clan: Shadowclan

Appearance: Shadowleaf is a jet black cat from head to tail. She is no other color other than black. Her eyes are a piercing green color. Her body is lithe and slim.

Personality:
Shadowleaf is a hostile cat, not afraid to attack anyone. She has fierce pride for her clan, and hates it when someone's making her look weak. Quick to insult, you wouldn't want to make her angry. Shadowleaf has a hot-temper and is easily annoyed. She's careful not to attack any of her clanmates, even if they annoy her or anger her. Shadowleaf hates it when cats say that Shadowclan is, so called, evil. You can pretty much expect her to rake off any cat's ears when she hears them say "Shadowclan is cold-hearted and evil'. Although she's pretty aggressive, Shadowleaf is understanding to her clanmates.

History:
Like most cats, Shadowleaf had a normal kithood and apprenticehood. As a kit, she enjoyed the freedom to play around in the camp. She isn't special in any way because of her past or anything. Shadowleaf's mom and dad died in battle. She grieves for them, but isn't affected by it a lot.

Kin: Mother and father are deceased.

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Apprentice:Open

Other:

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Accepted. Time to make my own charries ^.^ Tehe, on Facebook at the same time. And noooooooo! Nobody else is on! *Pouts* I'm just talking to myself and making this post really long to give me something to do. Guess I'm procrastinating- copying and pasting is so boring but I don't wanna rewrite the whole ting. *Sighs* Ah well, stops me from singing.... or does it? Mwahahaha. And look! I'm still talking! I'm gonna look back on this in the morning and thinkg What. A. Freak. xD

message 3: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
No one else is on 'cause I started going to sleep at normal times after you went AWOL instead of staying up until 2 am to rp with you... :P

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I know... *Sighs* Good times xD

message 5: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Oh, yeah, until school starts again...XD That'll be a fun thing to figure out.

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Oh right.... School. >.<

message 7: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Meh, I agree.

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Flushes school down the toilet*

message 9: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Watches it drown* Yay! n-n

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Aw, but then we'll get reallly crappy jobs with minimum wage!

message 11: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Minimum wage can only rise. ;)

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy xD