Warriors Rise To Power discussion

Airclan > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sam, Completely Mad. (last edited Jul 09, 2010 01:34PM) (new)

Sam (yesitssam) | 286 comments Mod
Created by Sam

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing finished sorting out patrols and went and sat down

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar came out from her den and watched her clan go about in their duties.

Berryfrost opened his eyes to the sun. "Another lousy day," he muttered grumpily.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing came and sat by Shiningstar "Everybody's patrols have gone well today and nothing bad happened,"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Good," she said trying not to look him in the eye.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing turned and stared into her eyes, "Y-yea it is good,"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar looked away to the nursery embarrassed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing smiled and looked back, "Well, maybe I should go help patch up the warriors den," he said and pointed with his tail to a warrior patching it up alone.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Okay thats a good idea i might help later," she said quickly. She strode to the nursery and watched the kits playing in the shadow of the gorse. I wish I had some of my own, she thought and her eyes strayed off to Ashwing. "No..no," she said shaking her head.

message 10: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jul 11, 2010 01:21PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) She knew she loved him but she was scared he didn't like her. Its weird for a leader to be scared, she thought. "Fine just do it calmly," she mutterd. She got up and bounded over to Ashwing. "I-I love you,"she confessed. "Please say you love me too," she pleaded.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing widened his eyes as he said "You do?" He meant to say 'I love you to'

message 12: by Sam, Completely Mad. (new)

Swiftleap was helping patch the Warriors den, and his eyes widened at Shiningstar's news, though he pretended not to have heard.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar ducked her head and looked away her skin burning hot under her fur.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing smiled and said "Well,I love you to," then he looked at his brother.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar turned back the looked away again. She walked slowly back to her den.

Sasori No Danna Lilacwhisker felt a raindrop on her nose.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing ran after her and said "Is something wrong?"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "No, not at all," she turned to him her eyes bright.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing smiled and went to her and layed down "I've liked you for a long time,"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar licked him. "I've liked you since we were both apprentices," she admitted.

Sasori No Danna Lilacwhisker let the rain pour on her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing widedned his eyes "REally?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Snakepaw slipped out of the apprentice's den, looking around for someone to talk to.

Turtlepaw ran into camp, carrying a mouse for the fresh-kill pile.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Yep," she said licking his flank. Shiningstar rubbed her head against his.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and said "Me to!" then he started licking her

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar purred loving every second of it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and said "Wanna go hunting?"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Sure," she said getting up onto her paws.

((Should she have kits and have Ashwig take over while she's a queen))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yea!Should he make a new dep?Just for the time being?))

Ashwing purred and walked with her out of camp

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((No cause Shiningstar will be back soon))
Shiningstar followed her mate.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Ashwing quickly smelt a rabbit and flicked his tail to let her know. He began to stalk it.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar watched him carefully. Her nose twitched. She smelled grouse. The grouse was a few feet away unknowingly coming closer. It was pecking at the ground looking for food. Shiningstar crouched down going downscent of the grouse. She came closer crouching down then powerfully laping on top of it. The grouse struggled wildly ten Shiningstar clawed its throat tearing out its gizzard and killing it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing crawled slowly and leaped on the rabbit, he killed it with one bite to the neck, then he came back to the spot

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar brought the fat grouse over to him. It was nearly half her size. "this will feed the queens and kits."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He licked her head and said "Great Catch!"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Thanks you too,"she said. "Lets go back to camp,"she suggested and licked his ear.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and nodded

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar walked back to camp happily.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((Rp in Earthclan I put soething new for Ferretpaw))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((OKay))

Ashwing walked with her side by side

message 41: by Sam, Completely Mad. (new)

Swiftleap watched his brother happily, remembering all the times he'd seen Ashwing stare after Shiningstar. It's about time... He thought.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Snakepaw and Turtlepaw looked around for someone to talk to. They spotted Swiftleap. Neither of them usually talked with warriors, but Snakepaw jumped up and padded over to him. "Hi!" He chirped, his brother following.

message 43: by Sam, Completely Mad. (new)

Swiftleap smiled and greeted the apprentices. "Having fun?" He asked, recalling the memories of him and his brother as apprentices.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Snakepaw shrugged. "Kinda. Nothing to do." He admitted.

message 45: by Sam, Completely Mad. (new)

"Would you like to go on the moonhigh border patrol?" Swiftleap asked them.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Snakepaw grinned. "Ok!" He said excitedly. Turtlepaw nodded, even though Swiftleap was his mentor, he was still shy of most of the cats.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashwing turned to Shiningstar and said "I'm going to go on patrol with Swiftleap," he then ran to his brother and said "Can I go with you?"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Hey Snakepaw," called Shiningstar. "Tomorrow we are going to do some battle training with Swiftleap and Turtlepaw so after the patrol get some sleep."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Snakepaw nodded to his mentor. "Ok!" He called back.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Shiningstar nodded at her apprentice and walked into her den.

« previous 1 3 4 5