Bleach discussion

Roleplay > new roleplay

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shadowlordofthesea, peacekeeper (new)

Shadowlordofthesea | 120 comments Mod
yay! roleplay ready to go!

message 2: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 17 comments ((finally ^.^))

Mayumi walked through the 13th squad's barracks, when she bumped into someone. ((anyone's cue...))

message 3: by Shadowlordofthesea, peacekeeper (new)

oh, hi mayumi said akuru. sorry. i didnt see you there

message 4: by Shadowlordofthesea, peacekeeper (new)

(my name has no relation to akuro)

message 5: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 118 comments Isa walked around, bored, having next to nothing to do, and what she had to do she didn't have the motivation to get done. It was too early.

message 6: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 17 comments ((can u like, use ... "quotation marks"?))

"Oh, my fault entirely. Sorry!" Mayumi bowed hesitantly. She noticed Isa walking around, in a daze. "So, how's it going?"

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Hanako skipped happily down the hall, with Aoi - her stuffed bunny - in her hand.

message 8: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 118 comments Isa snapped to attention. "Eh? Fine, why?"

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Hanako saw Mayumi, and skipped up behind her, "Hi Mayumi-chan!" she cried.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 17 comments Raksha walked through the streets of Karakuratown. School was over and he went back home. He moved to Japan just a while ago. So everything was kinda new to him. Espacially the fact that he suddenly was able to see ghosts since last week. A thing that he tried to ignore as much as possible.

message 11: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 17 comments "Hi, Hanako! How are you doing?"

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Hanako smiled, "Good good!" she cried.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi wandered around Karakuratown in her gigai trying to figure out where to stay during the time she was in the human world I could live on the streets, no. hmm, I'VE GOT IT!