RPs, Writing and fun things :D discussion

Angels VS. Demons > Angels VS. Demons RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 259 (259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((HAVE FUNN!!!))

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra flew around. ((i guess that's a good way to start it off ;D))

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) " sometimes, sometimes, all you have is a song " the soft spoken half-ling walked down the road singing softly, his wings furled inward and settle nicely aginst his back. " sometimes, sometimes....all you have is a song...."

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She started to float down, and slowly folded her wings to her back and she started to fall faster and faster. She landed lightly onto the ground.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Reno continued to sing softly to himself, ignoring everything around him.

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked around, she whistled softly to herself.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

alice landed softly on the side of the road, she looked around caughtiously.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) " without that song, all you have...is a broken heart..." he sighed as e contiuned on.

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((g2g...))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((awww okay, byes))

alice looked up as she heard singing, it was coming closer. she stood frozen, afraid to move for fear of making noise and being found.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((Bi bi~))

"but sometimes, sometimes, with a broken heart comes the best part..." he grinned slightly, looking around, he didn't even know where he was.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

alice watched him from behind a tree, she was scared even though he didnt seem mean.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "oh great, where am i?" he mummbled with another sigh. "this is what i get for just walking around."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"y-your on the border of the angel territory" alice said it before she could stop herself, she put her hand over her mouth and cursed herself

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he turned back with a less then suprised look. "Am i?" he asked softly. "well thank you, if i would have known that, i would have stopped further along my tracks."

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((back))
Elektra looked around at where she was and smiled. She knew exactly where she was, the line between angel and demon territory.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

alice said nothing and just pretended she wasnt there at all.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he smiled kindly at her and approched her slowly. "you have no reason to fear me dear girl."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

alice backed away from him shaking her head slowly.

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((can i like rp with Reno's brother who's name i forgot?))

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (( name is Yukiza and sure XD ))

Reno frowned. "I am sorry, i can leave if you want?" he said as he stopped and stared at her

Yukiza sighed and looked around, this was so boring, if he had know his father sat around waiting to tak orders from the devil he would have at least brought something to tourcher!

message 22: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((g2g...))
She thought for a second before stepping into the demons territory.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"i- no its j-just...." alice said looking down at her feet.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((Bi bi?....))

Reno cocked his head at her. "well what is it then?"

Yukiza sighed, he had enough. he stood up and left his post looking around the god forsakin land.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"its i-i....i'm s-sorry" she said turning around her wings unfolding from her back.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "Wait...." he nearly begged. "please, d-dunt leave...I havn't very many people to talk to..."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

alice stopped, everything told her she should leave but his tone made her stop. alice hesitated, she turned to look at him, prepared to leave in a second if she had to.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((Would you join me in the Romance rp? XD ganna make another guy charrie XP ))

he sighed and looked down. "l-look, i really dunt talk to many people and i just..." he shrugged and looked back up at her. "I just need a friend i guess"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol cause that didnt sound slightly creepy at all, i might let me go check it out))

alice nodded slowly and smiled a little, shyly "i need a friend too i supose" she murmured

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((XP damn, you rght it did XD and ok~ ))

he bowed low with another smile. "I am Reno..."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol XD))

"i'm Alice" she said curtseying.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "ello, Alice" he said as he strightend out. "what are you doing so close to the border?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

alice shuttered "i just recently erm escaped" she said looking down.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "Escaped, what do you mean?" his wings twiched slightly behind him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"w-well i was being held as a captive by a demon and i just escaped" she said shuttering again.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "Oh, i see, d-did you know the name of t-the demon?" he asked as his wings twiched again.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((should it be someone he knew? yukiza?))

"yes" alice said quietly, she couldnt help it now she was shaking.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((Sure, more reason for him to kill his brother XD ))

"who was it then, you can tell me"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol XD))

"h-his name was y-yukiza" Alice said trying to keep herself from shaking at the thought of him.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) He tenced, froze and looked at her wide eyed. Yukiza, his little brother. "T-that b***rd!" he cried angerly now.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"wha-?" alice was confused now "d-do you know him" she said backing away "are you here to take me back? nonono" she said shaking her head and backing away faster now.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "n-no!...h-he..." he collapsed to the ground crying. "that my no good brother!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

alice was growing more confused by the second. "why are you crying? your brother?" she said kneeling beside him

message 44: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Magic et les roses, ils éternellement dernière wrote: "((Bi bi?....))

Reno cocked his head at her. "well what is it then?"

Yukiza sighed, he had enough. he stood up and left his post looking around the god forsakin land."

((where is he?))
She unfolded her wings and shot into she sky.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "that is my brother, he was once a good person, n-now he is nothing a-and..."

((on the other side of angel territory?))
he decided to walk this one, with his wings being nothing but nearly bones now, he would not beable to fly anyway.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

alice tried to comfort him but she couldnt even think of her time with his brother without wanting to die in a corner, so it was slightly difficult.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Abby closed her eyes and hummed softly. "The night is darkest just before the dawn," she whispered, half smiling. She unfurled her wings and shot upward. ((ok, i'm drawing a blank on where she should go...))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((well she's a demon right?))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((yes, but she's going to fall.))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh you mean start to sympathize with angels, cool. well she could be in demon territory, if you come find my charrie she could talk to her))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6