Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Carole of The Romance Reviews

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Romance Reviews (Carole) (last edited Jul 08, 2010 08:21PM) (new)

The Romance Reviews (Carole) (The_Romance_Reviews) | 3 comments Hi I'm Carole and I co-own a blog The Romance Reviews. I have a day job, which supports me and my family, so I can't hang around Good Reads all day, but I do come when I can. I also can't read all day, so i treasure the free time I have when I can immerse myself in books.

I just wonder... why we don't have a "contest/promotion" section? Coz I have two awesome contests going on at my blog currently and I'd love for you guys to take a look and join, if you want!

Erotic Romance author Madison Blake is currently hosting a contest at our blog.

Giveaways:
Three print books Erotic EmeraldErotic Emerald by Solange Ayre !
Two EC card decks!

Join the contest here.

The second contest we're hosting involves awesome prizes of $50 GC and tons of books giveaways! If interested, here's the link: Celebration Contest

message 2: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Thanks for the Links. That's awesome you have a Blog of reviews, I have often thought of doing something like that myself, but am not disciplined enough to do so. Kudos to you though.

You can add a contest promotion section if you like, it sounds like a great Idea.

Thanks for joining.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Erotic Emerald (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Madison Blake (other topics)