J.D. Robb discussion

Haunted in Death (In Death, #22.5)
This topic is about Haunted in Death
In Death Books > Haunted in Death (Bump in the Night Anthology) (Spoiler Zone)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (last edited Sep 15, 2011 11:02PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments For some reason I just couldn't get into. I think this book needed more build up.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 13450 comments Mod
I really didn't like this story. It's my least favorite of the novellas and the full length books.

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 1038 comments I thought it was kinda cool, although the novellas aren't my favorite. I DO enjoy the paranormal aspects of them though. I like the idea that Eve, who is so COMPLETELY grounded in reality, is thrown off by things that she absolutely cannot explain logically.

message 4: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments Sara ♥ wrote: "I thought it was kinda cool, although the novellas aren't my favorite. I DO enjoy the paranormal aspects of them though. I like the idea that Eve, who is so COMPLETELY grounded in reality, is thr..."

Sara if you like the paranormal aspect read Possession in Death. Even though it is a novella it is really great and there is actual ghostly activity. It is fun watching Eve try to explain it all away.

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 1038 comments I've read them all, and yeah! Possession was by far by favorite novella! I really really liked it!

Cast List (view spoiler)

There are no spoilers in the list. It's only set up this way because of its length and for easy reference.

Belles | 156 comments This is the first novella in the series that I didn't enjoy a lot. The murder mystery was good, but there was no character development, which I have come to expect since every story up until now was juicy with character development. Oh well. On to the next book!

I really didn't care for this one.

Belles | 156 comments Yeah, when I reread the series I'll probably skip this one. It doesn't really add anything to the series.

Kirsten  (kmcripn) My favorite novella is Interlude, the others are just stepping stones between books.