Faith discussion

Who do u have a problem with??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who do u have a problem with in this group?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

nobody.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Some people sem to have prablem with others

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Not me. just trying to express my personal views about religioin. :P

message 6: by Marco (new)

Marco (marcoreads) I have a problem with Lucifer.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

why?

message 8: by Marco (new)

Marco (marcoreads) He's binding our mind with strife and ego; lust and pride

message 9: by Marco (new)

Marco (marcoreads) everyday

message 10: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments I don't have a problem with him. (not to mention when my grandfather was in a POW camp in WW2 his nickname was Lucifer) but that's off topic.

message 11: by Marco (new)

Marco (marcoreads) Yikes...y am eye not surprised...Just Joking!!! hahaha

message 12: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments lol.......what???? I am just trying to get at...........could you know good without evil.....

message 13: by Marco (last edited Jul 11, 2010 05:48PM) (new)

Marco (marcoreads) "trussssst in me" hey, consider in Genesis 3?
what the serpent really wanted from Eve and Adam.
How did the temptation succeed? by putting importance on the senses, "look" of the fruit?, the "taste"?, casting doubt on not only what the Father Said to Adam, but what he Meant.
you shall not Surely die? oh really? You will be LIKE HIM, when you eat it...Lucifer boasted that he would ascend Higher than God almighty! Above God! whew, can u imagine what power he wanted?? only GOD can be & know the things of GOD! One can think the devil lied to Eve and seduced her and Adam into a spirit of doubting GOD's Holy Authority. We humans do it every day,Freewill/freedom from God is what we were given in exchange for eating of that Tree of knowledge.
Father GOD sent Jesus Christ to Earth as a baby to grow and do what he did, in order for our relation to God to be put back in order. By the shedding of blood, God put the choice of our Eternal future back in the hands of each man, woman and child. Salvation.
Where we go now really is wherever we want. It's our choice. God layed down the spiritual law. What was a given in the start, now is up to you and me. For real.

message 14: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments What are you trying to say?

message 15: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments Um.......................I don't have many problems with that paragraph but...... for future reference I do not believe that the Adam and Eve story is physically true. Or to put it differently, I am not a creationist. Not that I am not christian though. :-)

message 16: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 27 comments sooooooo your an Atheist?

message 17: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments No....don't worry i get that misunderstanding a lot. I am evolutionary theist.

message 18: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 27 comments ok, because on an other christian group of mine, there are two annoying know-it-all Atheists. ((not to offend them))

message 19: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments was one called Nathan???? I actually don't mind atheists and agnostics though.

message 20: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 27 comments Yep and the other one called RBG. Well since I am a christian, they try to put me down and make me work so...its getting a little annoying for me.

message 21: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments Nathan is actually really really smart he is just a little arrogant.

message 22: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 27 comments ya, I give him credit for being smart and having faith in what he believe in. Because being an Atheist takes more faith then a Christian. Because the Atheist's believe in the big bang, life came from a single cell, we came from chimpanzees and other theory's.

message 23: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments well i believe in all that stuff.......except ape-like creatures. Atheists put all their faith in science.....and most Christians put their faith in the Bible...I put my faith in both.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

See, agnostics bother me more than atheists. Agnostics believe there is probably a God, but just choose to ignore all theory. Whereas Atheists, on the other hand, don't believe in any form of scientific or religious creation of the earth.

message 25: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments Lyndsey wrote: "See, agnostics bother me more than atheists. Agnostics believe there is probably a God, but just choose to ignore all theory. Whereas Atheists, on the other hand, don't believe in any form of scien..."

no....agnostic believe...that they just can't know....which is a pretty sane view when you think about it.....because you really can't know.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

N.S.A (Search for the truth) wrote: "sooooooo your an Atheist?"

Thats all i think when i speakmwith her. No offence to Girl4Beluga.

message 27: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments lol...i know I am different......but I really am christian

message 28: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (Buron) | 8 comments Marco wrote: "He's binding our mind with strife and ego; lust and pride"

I feel ya
but im having a problem more with lust and relationships.(frends and stuff nthn serious)

message 29: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Well since I am a christian, they try to put me down and make me work so...its getting a little annoying for me.

Yeah, you wouldn't want to have to justify your beliefs or anything.

Because being an Atheist takes more faith then a Christian.

I find it shocking that you are still claiming this after it having been explained to you time and time again that this is not the case. It does not take faith to not believe in something for which there is no evidence. Does it take faith for you to not believe in unicorns and invisible fart fairies?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikayla wrote: "Who do u have a problem with in this group?"

no one :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

message 31: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Same..

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here too

message 33: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS I think everyone's very encouraging and supportive. LUV em all

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

once again-i agree

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

WHERE ARE YOU LUHVBOOKS????????????????????

message 36: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS ((GAWD!!!))

message 37: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS **STAR** wrote: "once again-i agree"

BOOYA!

message 38: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS HEHE...actually I kind of have a prob with someone...but I dont want to sound mean!

message 39: by Maggi (new)

Maggi | 30 comments Come on! Spit it out! I'll do it too. I have a prob /w some guy i know. Hes mean and awful and all my friends luv him!!!! They think hes nice and hot.

message 40: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Okay...but I think she's listening now!!! I'm nawt a mean person!!!!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((WHO IS IT :D TELL US!!!!!))

message 42: by Maggi (new)

Maggi | 30 comments ya, we wont tell nobody!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

we promis to you and the lord!

message 44: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS OKAY!!! Im going to say it fast...girls4beluga!!! Curse my acid tongue!!! I'm so sorry!!!!

message 45: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments why? I don't care....most people have a problem with me at some point.....although I can't remember anything I have done to you to make you mad at me...so please help me not be so "unlikable" and tell me what I have done wrong?

message 46: by luhvBOOKS (last edited Mar 09, 2011 02:48PM) (new)

luhvBOOKS I don't like ur attitude during the conversations when I asked u all to pray for my dad!

message 47: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments Well i'm sorry however if i am praying for something I would like to understand why I am....I mean nothing by it

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

hi people :)

i sorries i havn
t been on in a long time-Homework STINKS :(

message 49: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS **STAR** wrote: "hi people :)

i sorries i havn
t been on in a long time-Homework STINKS :("

ya it does....feel ur pain!!! :))

message 50: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Girl4beluga wrote: "Well i'm sorry however if i am praying for something I would like to understand why I am....I mean nothing by it"

I told u why in Prayer Requests!!! And..im sorry but if don't believe any of this than i don't understand how u are christian.

« previous 1