J.D. Robb discussion

Midnight in Death (In Death, #7.5)
This topic is about Midnight in Death
In Death Books > Midnight in Death (Silent Night Anthology) (Spoiler Zone)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karon (agmommy) | 182 comments What a frustrating way to celebrate your first Christmas with your new husband! What really hit home in this short book was the connection Eve realizes she has with Dr. Mira. She will go to any length to protect this individual who seems to be much like the mother she never had.

Vanessa (vanessamc) | 646 comments Karon,

I agree, there's a lot going on in this short version. The relationship between Eve and Dr. Mira is a great one and she's very much Eve's mother figure.

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 1038 comments You know, for being such a short little story, this one was great! I liked how Nora was essentially able to skip to the exciting "ending" part of a typical book by having Eve already know who did it, and JUST have to find him, you know? And having MIRA on the to-kill list... HOLY CRAP!!

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 13452 comments Mod
I don't normally like the novellas but I did enjoy this one.

Karon (agmommy) | 182 comments Sara ♥ wrote: "You know, for being such a short little story, this one was great! I liked how Nora was essentially able to skip to the exciting "ending" part of a typical book by having Eve already know who did ..."

I thought that was really creative too!

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 13452 comments Mod
Cast List (view spoiler)

There are no spoilers in the list. It's only set up this way because of its length and for easy reference.