Clean Reads discussion

Squeaky Clean Reads

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 3 comments www.squeakycleanreads.com

My sister and I just launched a new website (not a blog) where READERS rate and reviews books based on their content (books are rated in the areas of violence, profanity, sexual content, mature theme, recommended age group, and more).

We also have a "Squeaky Clean Booklist" which is a list of books that have met strict content requirements and have been voted by readers as being a clean read.

It's a brand-new site, so we're still getting up and going, but we are always having give-a-ways, and need everyone's help in rating the books! I hope you'll all check it out, we hope it becomes a great resource for readers.

~Melissa
melissa@squeakycleanreads.com
http://www.squeakycleanreads.com/give-a-...

message 2: by Leanna (new)

Leanna Sain (leanna_sain) | 1 comments Hey, Melissa...
I'd love to get readers to rate my novels. They're clean reads (no profanity, no skin scenes, some hinted at violence, but not in your face). It's a trilogy: Gate to Nowhere; Return to Nowhere and the 3rd of the series is Magnolia Blossoms (release Sept. 2010). I promise you'll love them!
Leanna (www.LeannaSain.com)

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 3 comments Leanna wrote: "Hey, Melissa...
I'd love to get readers to rate my novels. They're clean reads (no profanity, no skin scenes, some hinted at violence, but not in your face). It's a trilogy: Gate to Nowhere; Retur..."

Hi Leanna!
It's great to hear about your books. Why don't you send me a direct email with your contact info and I can send you some information about getting your books on our website. My email is melissa@squeakycleanreads.com. I really hope to hear from you soon! ~Melissa

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 3 comments Hi, we just started a Squeaky Clean Reads Bookclub. It's a bookclub group for readers who are looking for good, clean book club selections! We will have monthly bookclub choices, discussion questions, giveaways, and more! So get your friends together and start your own clean reads bookclub!

Just search under "groups" for Squeaky Clean Reads Bookclub. (we don't actually run the bookclub, but it's a great resource for your own clean reads bookclub!)

~Melissa