Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > 500 Things You Would Do To Hook Up With...

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Ok, I'm stealing this directly from Gus's facebook feed (or, as I like to call it, my primary news source...GNN...Gus's National News...). This guy lists 500 things he would do in order to bang Scarlett Johannson. While the idea itself is only ok, some of these are really funny.

http://www.thingsiwoulddotobangscarle...

What would you do to hook up with the celebrity of your choice?

message 2: by RandomAnthony (last edited Jul 07, 2010 06:40AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments "Make Fun of Ron Artest's Hat" is brilliant...so is "Hipster Thanksgiving".

message 3: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) very funny, but the fantasy rarely lives up to the expectation. I will keep those to myself......

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I think Petra wants to hook up with Kevin James and the Rockies' manager.

message 5: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) I like the sound of GNN, actually.

I stumbled upon this list last night. I admire the guy's willingness to do what it takes to lay ScarJo. But, sadly, she's taken, so all this effort is truly for naught. Still, the fantasy's nice to have, I guess.

I have the hunch that Scarlett is a pretty weak lay in bed; she probably just lays there and hums softly. I could be wrong; I'll wait for Mr. 500 Things to tell us if this is true or not.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments This reminds me of a conversation I had last Friday.

My friend Zach's driver's license i.d. makes him look like John Hinckley, Jr., who tried to assassinate Reagan for Jodi Foster. Zach then asked, who would YOU kill Reagan for?

Oddly, no one answered that question. :)

message 7: by Heidi (last edited Jul 07, 2010 10:32AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Jackie "the Librarian" wrote: "Oddly, no one answered that question. :)"

Probably for the best... :)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Yes, that could lead to the FBI knocking on doors. They don't take kindly to people joking about assassinating presidents.

message 9: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Well... he is kind of dead already.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Still, better not to take any chances there, Heidi.

Plus, I would rather do something less lethal to prove my love, like, say, make cookies. :)

message 11: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17337 comments Mod
GNN is my news too!

message 12: by Heidi (last edited Jul 07, 2010 11:43AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I like cookies (eating them, specifically).

message 13: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) I'd dig up Reagan's corpse and perform a pas de deux just for the hell of it.

message 14: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) RandomAnthony wrote: "I think Petra wants to hook up with Kevin James and the Rockies' manager."

RandomAnthony wrote: "I think Petra wants to hook up with Kevin James and the Rockies' manager."

ummm NO! Todd Helton would be my Rockie, Johnny Depp definitely, Angelina Jolie if I was feeling adventurous......should I go on?

message 15: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24279 comments Mod
I suppose I'd kick Oprah in the shins to hook up with Tim Geithner.

message 16: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments I would do...absolutely nothing to hook up with a celebrity. I'm not into sleeping with strangers, famous or otherwise...plus I'm married and that might really piss the hubs off. He reacted very badly when someone asked us to join their "swing" group. I however thought it was hilarious and asked how big the guys swingset was...hubby gave me a look that could kill and wouldn't talk to me for hours after that.

message 17: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24279 comments Mod
Oh who am I kidding, I'd kick Oprah in the shins anyway.

message 18: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i'd eat a bug for connie chung

message 20: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments ha! wang chung just played our little town festival last weekend. they opened for loverboy. all the dudes were really old looking and not in a Rolling Stones sort of way. more of a Riff Raff sort of way.

someone told me they were coming and i said "this would have been HUGE news in 1984"

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments I'd love to "console" her boyfriend while she was hooking up with Mr. 500 things. I can think of 500 things I'd do to him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Gretchen wrote: "I'd love to "console" her boyfriend while she was hooking up with Mr. 500 things. I can think of 500 things I'd do to him."

Where's your list?

message 23: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Gretchen wrote: "I'd love to "console" her boyfriend while she was hooking up with Mr. 500 things. I can think of 500 things I'd do to him."

::high fives and booty bumps Gretchen::