Wicked Lovely fangroup! discussion

Randomness > Darkest Mercy Cover

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) I found the cover for Darkest Mercy cover (via facebook) unless it changes. I'm pretty sure Donia's on the front. What are everyones thoughts and does anyone know who are on the other covers in the series. Maybe aislinn is on the front of WL and Leslie is on the front of IE. I have no idea whos on the front of FE. Ani is probably on the cover of RS. But yeah anyways...

message 2: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments yeah its like character stories lol I think FE is Sorcha, it looks a little like her.

And I havent seen the new Cover, or I havent read RS but you know yeah...

message 3: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) yeah it probablyis sorcha and my display picture is the cover of DM :D

message 4: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments that looks like The winter queen umm Don to me shes so frosty pretty lol I Have to read the new one out damn mom of mine lol

message 5: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) Yeah RS is a really awesome book. Seth <3

message 6: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments I have to read it dang it!!!

message 7: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) I like the cover of DM. It's really pretty

message 8: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments agreed

message 9: by Bungle (new)

Bungle Midnight Reads (bunglemidnightreads) DM has a pretty cover. I think I love them all!

message 10: by Mariya (last edited Jul 07, 2010 02:30PM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) by Melissa Marr beautiful cover!

message 11: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments its sooo pretty

message 12: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) Yeah thats why i made my display picture this one instaed of one of the others. i love the names of all the books. They're all really awesome :D

message 13: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i think darkest mercy is the most beautiful one of them all...like if i would rate them....

most favorite cover to least

1. darkest mercy
2. wicked lovely
3. fragile eternity
4. ink exchange
5. radiant shadows(seriously didnt like this cover)

message 14: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) I love them all but my favourite is Darkest Mercy

message 15: by Ivo (new)

Ivo So i heard that Melissa Marr said that the cover that's going in the interner is not the one for the DM cover and i was like ok then.

message 16: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments my favourites in order

DM, FE, IE, WL, RS.

message 17: by Ivo (new)

Ivo I like almost all of them but i don't like RS...

message 18: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments I didnt read it yet

message 19: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) The cover for Radiant shadows is my least favourite but i still like it.

message 20: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments I still like it too lol its got a dark appeal to it lol

message 21: by Ivo (new)

Ivo CoCo~ "I still like it too lol its got a dark appeal to it lol"

True very DARK COURT.

message 22: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments Haha yeah lol she is a hound so I guess it fits lol

message 23: by Namida... (new)

Namida... this cover looks so much like the wicked lovely cover, the start and end. lol.
best covers:
Darkest Mercy
Ink Exchange
Wicked Lovely
Radiant Shadows
Fragile Eternity

message 24: by Bungle (new)

Bungle Midnight Reads (bunglemidnightreads) http://pics.livejournal.com/melissa_w...

I'm sure you've all seen this but thought I would put it here anyway. The final cover! It isn't much different to what Bec-I-love showed us, just a little colour change.

message 25: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments omg!!!! eeek!!

message 26: by Bungle (new)

Bungle Midnight Reads (bunglemidnightreads) I know it's bad but 99.9% of the time I buy a book because of its cover and Marr's covers are amazing!

message 27: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments I know right?

message 28: by Ivo (new)

Ivo Melissa Marr is gonna have a new Trilogy...

message 29: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments ?? about

message 30: by Ivo (new)

Ivo About a girl and a Demon Soul or something like that.

message 31: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments ooh sounds interesting

message 32: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) Sweet!

message 33: by Bungle (new)

Bungle Midnight Reads (bunglemidnightreads) and theres 2 spin offs from WL isn't there

message 34: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) Yeah I think so

message 35: by Bungle (new)

Bungle Midnight Reads (bunglemidnightreads) http://melissa-writing.livejournal.co...

Thats for the info about the new series if you guys haven't already seen it, I remember reading the other day.

message 36: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments I'll take a look wonder what the spin off is about. grrr mystery mystery

message 37: by Ivo (new)

Ivo Oh yeah i heard the one of the spin offs is gonna be about summer girls ore something like that,that's what Melissa Marr said when i meet her last year:)

message 38: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) i hope it has Seth in it <3

message 39: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments O.O you met her?!?!?!!

message 40: by Ivo (new)

Ivo Yes;)

message 41: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments lucky bitch

message 42: by Ivo (new)

Ivo hahaha

message 43: by Ivo (new)

Ivo she's really cool in persone;)

message 44: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments I bet lol okai sorry I didnt respond and left you in the dust like that I'm just trying not to be too depressing... you knwo when you find out some guy used you it hurts specially when you actually like the guy

message 45: by Ivo (new)

Ivo Yeah i know what you mean

message 46: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments wow how much things change in a couple hours this guy is drving me closer to liking him...

message 47: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Ok, I'm a dummy I guess, but did not know there was a 5th book, Darkest Mercy! Not until I just read these blogs! Going to have to head back to the book store......

message 48: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments its sadly not out yet and I know its why I join the fansites lol