Southern Academy discussion

Extra > School Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Rebecca (last edited Jul 20, 2010 09:05AM) (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) Sarah passed by a student in the courtyard, without paying any attention to her. New students didn't really hold much interest to her, not like they were a threat. At least not the majority of them. One was becoming apparent to be a pain though....
'Serena Deveraux' Sarah rolled the name around inside her mind, not liking the sound of it at all. 'I mean seriously, Serena? Who names their kid that....'
Sarah's thoughts circled around what this situation could mean for her. She had been informed that the unfortunate red-head she had told to report to the main hall wouldn't be arriving after all -- she was in hospital after an incident involving some reaction to a bee sting or whatever. 'Who really cares, I mean, she should have been more prepared. Now she has messed up everything! Julian would have met the gorgeous blonde. Who am I kidding, the blonde isn't my competition. No one is. They wouldn't dare....'
Sarah continued her inner tirade as she headed to the admin. office to correct the dorm schedules. Not noticing how tightly her fists were balled....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Toni headed out into the school courtyard since it was her free period. She walked through it slowly, looking around for any familiar faces. Well, mostly just Serena.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) Julian saw the back of Sarah's head as she disappeared into the administration buliding, thanking the stars for his luck. If she saw him chasing after another girl, there's no telling what she'd do.
He spun around to face Serena, causing her to stop in the middle of the pathway. She tried to step around him but he followed the movement, blocking her.
He watched as she sighed, but he could see the amusement in her eyes. It was then he decided to try something...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Toni's silver eyes scanned the courtyard before she finally caved and just sat down at a table in the center of the courtyard.

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) Serena couldn't breathe as Julian pulled her close, cutting off her gasp with his lips. For a moment she was lost in the sensation of his mouth on hers, making warmth spread throughout her body. Then she remembered where she was. She pushed away from him and almost fell. He caught and righted her before she glared at him acusingly. She saw in his eyes the mirror to what she had been feeling. His eyes were blue fire, dark and inviting. She shook her head, trying to clear her senses, irritated that he had affected her so.
"Do not," she said, punctuating her words with a poke to his chest," do that again." She finished, still feeling a little flushed. He just stood there with that stupid, gorgeous smile on his face. God he drove her crazy.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Toni managed to spot her at the perfect moment, and it was like watching a movie. Her perfect eyebrows rose in shock and a slight grin on her face rose as she waited almost impatiently to see what this guy would do to Serena.

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) Julian watched as she turned and headed towards a girl sitting on a bench by herself, the friend she'd made earlier. He debated whether follwing right now was a good idea, but he wasn't stupid. He'd let her cool off, but that kiss... she wasn't the only one affected. It still burned in his mind as he headed away slowly towards his own dorms.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Toni tried to wipe off her stupid grin as she watched Serena walk towards her, not giving that other guy a single glance. "That seemed . . . interesting," she said slowly and hesitantly to Serena.

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) Serena communicated in one look to Toni that it was not up for disscussion. ANYTHING else would be good right now.
"How was History?" she asked, making her voice its usual and unaffected lilt. She was looking anywhere but the way she came. Basically anywhere but at HIM.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Toni understood the look and skipped the subject, though she planned on trying to get all the details and explinations later. "History was good, I guess. Boring to say the least."

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "Yeah I never really liked the subject. English was.... okay." God, this was turning out to be an eventful day.
"So where's Heath?" She wondered if she sounded like a total slut but right now, all she wanted was a distraction. She could still taste him.
She would have oreferred it if he hadn't been such a good kisser. Or smelled so good... She mentally stamped out that thought before it got her in trouble. She liked to flirt as much as the next girl, but she hated not being in control. Such as being ravished in a school courtyard by a guy she didn't even know.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Swimming," Toni mumbled as she put her hand to her mouth as if to bite her nails, but she didn't. She looked around the courtyard casually as she spoke. "He's big into swim team and lacrosse, so he's got practice for them all the time." She looked back at her and added, "Can I just ask his name or should I wait?" She knew Serena would know who she was talking about.

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) Serena groaned, laying her head on the table in front of her.
"Julian," she mumbled. 'Pain in my ass,' she added dryly.
She looked up at Toni as she spoke, "So I guess he didn't show you to our dorm room then...?" she sounded hopeful that she'd say yes, then she wouldn't feel so out of place. Maybe he just hit on everyone. Little man slut.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 22, 2010 11:22PM) (new)

Toni shook her head slowly, looking down at her. "Nope," she said slowly. "In fact, I've never seen him on campus until now. Sorry." She didn't know why she apologized, but the way S sounded, she felt like she had to.

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "Ugh," she said irritatedly.
"He's one of the school guardians apparently. Said it was his job to get me settled in. I don't think that quite covers getting me settled in in THAT way. You know, if he wasn't so hot, I'd have killed him by now," she said, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh," she groaned quietly. "Have you seen the girls fainting over him? God, yes, he's hot, but that hot? No, not really." She crossed her arms as she complained, her perfect lower lip jutting out slightly as if she were pouting.

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "Unfortunately, I have. Hey, when word about this spreads around the school and girls are lining up to knife me in the back for something that wasn't even my fault, wanna back me up?" she said while laughing. She could picture it now...

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 22, 2010 11:50PM) (new)

She laughed along and nodded. "Don't worry, I can defend you," she promised, her voice serious though she still chuckled. If there was one thing she was good at, defence was one of them.

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "Yeah, I'll finally get a chance to see if those matial arts classes were good for anything. Do you do any self defence?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 22, 2010 11:51PM) (new)

"I used to," she said simply and shrugged, looking down as she played with her phone in her hands.

message 22: by Lena (new)

Lena (lenalee11) ((Sorry! My internet shut off and i had 2 wait for my mom to fix it X.X))

Suki came running up to Serena and Toni with Roda in front of her. "Hey!" She said a little out of breath looking at the two other girls.

message 23: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "Alrighty, so it's settled. When the hoards come, we'll split em' up all nice and even." she said smiling. "So what do you do for fun? This place is dullsville...." she said looking around.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Toni opened her mouth to answer S but then Suki arrived, so she looked up at her. "Oh, hi," she said.

message 25: by Lena (new)

Lena (lenalee11) "So whats up?" Suki asked. "I kinda got lost trying to get here, for some reason Roda had run off down a dead end hallway, she seemed to be looking for something, or someone...." Suki told them

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "Really? Well, you haven't missed much..." she said, giving Toni, the look. Hopefully she understood.
She smiled up at Suki, "How was class?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2010 12:05AM) (new)

Toni understood and didn't say anything and just looked up at Suki.

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "Okay then..." Serena continued as Suki was looking off into the distance at something.
"I think I'm going to head back to the dorm, anyone game?" she said glancing at Toni. She knew Toni would probably have questions and she was calm enough now that she could answer them without throwing anything.

message 29: by Lena (new)

Lena (lenalee11) "Oh sorry, I was uh, thinking..." Suki said blushing. "It was boring."

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) "No problem," Serena responded with a smile. "Well, I'll meet you guys later at the dorm. Have fun," she said as she got up and headed towards her dorm block.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, actually, I'm gonna head over with her," Toni said awkwardly to Suki as she got up. "I still have to unpack." And it wasn't a lie. She didn't even have her bed picked out, but by the sounds of it, everyone else had. "See ya later, Suki." She caught up with S and walked with her.

message 32: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) Serena showed Toni to their dorm and let her get settled in.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Toni followed in and looked around, observing the different beds. "So, I'm assuming this is mine?" She snickered as she walked to the empty bed and started unpacking her bags.

message 34: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rdyne1) ((continue at dorm room?))

message 35: by Aroha (last edited Aug 19, 2010 08:07PM) (new)

Aroha (Arohaaa) | 101 comments Evie finally reached the courtyard. She was only in a pair of short baby blue boxers & a white singlet. She welcomed the fresh air. The sky was so pretty tonight. It made her smile. She lay quiet on the cold concrete-which at first made her shiver-and gazed up at the stars