Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4) Only the Good Spy Young discussion


66 views
MR.SALOMON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah IS HE GOOD IS HE BAD AND WHY DOES HE HAV 2 BE SO HOT???????!!!!!!!


message 2: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma he sa good guy


Karen Mr. Salomon is an ex-bad guy turned good after seeing the era of his ways! I wish that the other guys from the spy agencies would just get over them selves and why dose he have to be so hot?!!!!!!!!!


message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah lol but NO SPOILERS


Karen Sarah wrote: "lol but NO SPOILERS"

Sorry, I just had to put that out there. LOL. And I promish no spoilers.


Karen K, so any one else feel bad for what happened to Salomen?


message 7: by Tesse (last edited Mar 31, 2011 01:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tesse Um, guys, it's Solomon. Not Salomon.


Rebecca I think he was good but after killer cammie's father he has all that guilt and now he's good, as for the second question I will not answer


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess~chan wrote: "Um, guys, it's Solomon. Not Salomon."

i know, right? Spell correctly people!


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Bex wrote: "I think he was good but after killer cammie's father he has all that guilt and now he's good, as for the second question I will not answer"

ok, he did not kill cammie's father, it's just that cammie's father replaced mr. solomon on a mission that he was supposed to be on, otherwise, mr. solomon would've been killed instead - but if that happened, the story wouldn't be the way it is now, and who knows? maybe cammie's father is alive and hiding somewhere, he IS a spy.............


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Karen wrote: "Mr. Salomon is an ex-bad guy turned good after seeing the era of his ways! I wish that the other guys from the spy agencies would just get over them selves and why dose he have to be so hot?!!!!!!!!!"

not totally his fault, blackthorne was just a bad influence


Kimberly Wallace How do we know he's hot? Isn't there just books? No movies? Because if there's movies, I WANNA WATCH EM!! Lol! These were some great books and I think Mr. Solomon was my 2nd favorite male character (Zach is my first). I think Zach seems like he'd be a cutie! The way she describes him with blond hair and blue eyes. I think Josh was an idiot lol!

But yes, I wish the stupid spy people would get over it and accept that Mr. Solomon has changed his ways.


Rebecca i agree!


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kimberly wrote: "How do we know he's hot? Isn't there just books? No movies? Because if there's movies, I WANNA WATCH EM!! Lol! These were some great books and I think Mr. Solomon was my 2nd favorite male character..."

zach has dark curly brown hair.................


Kimberly Wallace No, no he doesn't...Lol! I thought Josh had the dark curly hair and Zach was a blondie...hmmm. Actually, I think ur right! Darn it :/ I like blondies with blue eyes better than dark hair. Sigh. Lol!


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, but the dark hair makes him mysterious


message 17: by Aden (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aden He is definitely the good guy. You can't be that hot and not be good. I wonder if he is going to go out with Cammie's aunt? It could happen.


Rebecca i think not


Kimberly Wallace Clovergirl wrote: "yeah, but the dark hair makes him mysterious"

Ohhhhh, thats true. Ok I guess I like Zach how he is now lol. Ok I remember her saying that Zach reminded her of her old boyfriend Josh. I like Zach a lot better than I like Josh. Josh wasn't very smart...


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Clovergirl wrote: "yeah, but the dark hair makes him mysterious"

Ohhhhh, thats true. Ok I guess I like Zach how he is now lol. Ok I remember her saying that Zach reminded her of her old boyfri..."


i know, and he was sooooooooooooooo weak compared to cammie, i mean, how can you expect a guy weaker than you to protect you?


Rebecca no he doesn't! he's not weak!


Kimberly Wallace Clovergirl wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Clovergirl wrote: "yeah, but the dark hair makes him mysterious"

Ohhhhh, thats true. Ok I guess I like Zach how he is now lol. Ok I remember her saying that Zach reminded her ..."


So true!! He was very weak compared to Cammie. It was more like Cammie protecting him. Remember that part where she walks up behind him and covers her eyes, so she pulls him over her and he lands on his back? I thought that was funny lol!


Kimberly Wallace Bex wrote: "no he doesn't! he's not weak!"

Yeah Josh was very weak compared to Cammie. Its true!


Rebecca oh im so sorry i thiought you meant zach! otherwise i completely agree

but in the fact that cammie was stranger makes Josh so innocent and cute


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Clovergirl wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Clovergirl wrote: "yeah, but the dark hair makes him mysterious"

Ohhhhh, thats true. Ok I guess I like Zach how he is now lol. Ok I remember her saying that..."


OMG< that was the most funny part ever


Kimberly Wallace Bex wrote: "oh im so sorry i thiought you meant zach! otherwise i completely agree

but in the fact that cammie was stranger makes Josh so innocent and cute"


Hmmm. I see your point. Argh!! This needs to be made into a movie so we can see who is cute and who's not LOL!


Kimberly Wallace Clovergirl wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Clovergirl wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Clovergirl wrote: "yeah, but the dark hair makes him mysterious"

Ohhhhh, thats true. Ok I guess I like Zach how he is now lol. Ok I remembe..."


I know right?! I LOVED that part it was hilarious! He was like "don't tell anyone this ever happened" Lol!


Iyana Sarah wrote: "IS HE GOOD IS HE BAD AND WHY DOES HE HAV 2 BE SO HOT???????!!!!!!!"

So true but arent they more hot when they have a dark side?!


Rebecca yea, well i wouldn't use the word hot...


Kimberly Wallace Bex wrote: "yea, well i wouldn't use the word hot..."

Hmmm. Why is that?


Kimberly Wallace Iyana wrote: "Sarah wrote: "IS HE GOOD IS HE BAD AND WHY DOES HE HAV 2 BE SO HOT???????!!!!!!!"

So true but arent they more hot when they have a dark side?!"


Ha! Thats soooo true!!!!! :D Lol! But I wish they would leave him alone and accept the fact that he has changed his ways and he's a GOOD guy now so he wouldn't have to go into hiding. :(


Rebecca Because I just don't more like, mysterious, cute, shiver down your spine


Lamby I could care less about Mr. Solomon
I also kinda hate Zach in a way that like he's just so awesome I hate him (that reminds me of the time my cousin was in love with joe jonas so much that she hated him so on the wii she created him just so she could beat him up in boxing)


Chelsea Denisse I think hes good and he regrets what he did in his past


Valerie He's good, he's great, he's Solomon! Of course he's hot and rugged and awesome!


The one who laughs alot. :) Mr. Solomon is like the best teacher! There is a bunch of grey areas with him! I dont really know wATS up with him, but.... I hope hes good!


back to top