The Doctor Rules!!!!!! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
TARDIS Archives > MLIA (My Life Is Average)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Post all your favorite My Life is Average Posts, for those of us who need a laugh but don't have time to go scanning through endless pages.

Tesssss cool story broo | 449 comments Mod
Today i joined Google vs yahoo.I searched 101 ways to...yahoo said '101 ways to make money' Googles first suggestion? 101 ways to annoy Lord Voldemort.Google wins. MLIA

thats not mine but i like it!

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) thats hilarious.

Today, i heard a bunch of police sirens, so i decided to havea little fun. i barged through the door to the library that was near, flattned my self against the wall, and said, "Phew, that was close." Guess who got funny looks? MLIA

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Today, I was on Facebook and came across my dad's status. It was "Chickens are birds. Birds are dinosaurs. I'm having dinosaur eggs for breakfast. Go mammals!" MDIA

these arent mine i got it in an email :P there are more

50 ways to make a teacher hate you.
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)

2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.

3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG?????” very loudly.

4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”

5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!!!”

6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.

7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”

8. Don’t do your Homework.

9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.

10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name it Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

In the past few weeks I have had SOOOOOOOOOO many MLIA moments! There is no way I could post them all!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess O.o niiiiiiiinja!!!! wrote: "these arent mine i got it in an email :P there are more

50 ways to make a teacher hate you.
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger..."

Those are hilarious.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) The Casstastic Cassie wrote: "In the past few weeks I have had SOOOOOOOOOO many MLIA moments! There is no way I could post them all!"

at least post some! i love MLIAs!

ya post a couple!!! Ill post some more class ones :P

11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.

12. When handing in your homework, write this paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds at the bottom.

13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”

14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.

15Walk into class dancing the Macarena

16Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room

16Raise your hand and say “I totally agree” after everything your teacher says

17send the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow

20. talk to the person near you so when you get moved you talk to the people around you then when you sit where no one can talk to you talk to the wall.

20. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout “I OBJECT”

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments LOL i love things like that... yesterday i mildly concussed myself by jumping down the stairs at home, banging into the ceiling(i am very tall for a 13yr old)then kicked a hole in the toilet wall... it hurt!!!

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 1146 comments Mod