Doggies! discussion

New to this group

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (new)

Gary Shiebler | 1 comments Hi all,

After reading the byline of this group, I couldn't help but join.

Yes, I love dogs and cats equally. "Dogs are like coffee, cats are like tea." my mom used to say. "I can't live without either."

And so I wrote a book about each-"The Power of Purrs" Reflections of a Life with Cats and "The Power of Paws" Reflections of a Life with Dogs. Both were released last month by Lyons Press and are available nationwide...

Next is my horse book...

message 2: by Traci (new)

Traci | 3 comments I don't know, I'm of the mind that you either love dogs and hate cats or vice versa, but that's just me I guess. :) Their personalities are just so different it seems they appeal to different types of characters.

message 3: by Lori Kobayashi (new)

Lori Kobayashi | 4 comments I love dogs, and I love cats.. and I have a house full of both and we all live in harmony (for the most part :) )

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (1dogluver) | 4 comments I love dogs! I just got my first puppy a BOY chocolate lab who is full of energy!:)

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (tamara927) | 2 comments Hi everyone! I'm new to the group. I couldn't resist joing a group of people that loves dogs. I myself love all animals, but there is something really special about dogs. I have 3 dogs and a kitty as well. The cat acts like a dog, it follows me everywhere, even down to the bus stop to pick up mt son. I create quite a spectacle walking with my 4-footed friends. The dogs sometimes act like cats, such as kneading blankets before they lay down, etc. I've always had some kind of pet in my life and wouldn't have it any other way.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi hello! same with tamara, i coudnt resist this group! my brother, crazystar, is in this group. i hope you are familiar and please ask to be my friend!

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi oh just so you know, i got a dog 4 days ago.