Alpha Academy discussion

Houses/Dorms > Beyonce House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 255 comments Mod
People who I put in the Beyonce House bunk here!

message 2: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Jul 06, 2010 07:02AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena walked into the Beyonce House and looked around. She was wearing a cute black shirt that had white(with small green polka dots) slightly puffy sleeves and a similar collar(just not puffy). The rest of the shirt was black and almost looked like a vest. She was wearing her favorite pair of jeans and had on her tennis shoes. The outfit was completed with a gauzy pink scarf.

She walked over to her bunk and set her two bags on the bed, then set her toolbox on the bed. the toolbox though, only held tons of rings, and some pliers. It was the perfect thing to carry all her chain mail jewelry supplies in. She looked around her room, then set the toolbox under her bed, and put the small bag that held the beads, clasps, and other such jewelry supplies, beside it.

She started unpacking her clothes and setting them in the dresser.

message 3: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (last edited Jul 24, 2010 07:31AM) (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray started to make her way to the Beyonce House,. She noticed a small medium sized white house, having a green sign with silver writing infront of it, saying,"Beyonce House." Eray pulled at her black strap of her bag and made her way to the house. She pulled at the golden handle and swung open the door. She dropped her black bag in the front entrance of the house and dusted her cream coloured lacey dress and took off her denimn jacket and threw it on the baby blue striped arm chair. Eray flopped herself to the opposite unoccupied arm striped armchair and took off her white wedges and placed them neatly next to the arm chair. She raked through her auburn hair and sat crossed legged on the chair,"Wonder If my other room mate people have arrived.." speaking to herself.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena finally finished unpacking, then sighed and sat on her bed.

message 5: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray got off the striped armchair and entered the small kitchen. She started to skip towards the silver fridge,"If I could write you a song to make you fall inlove. I would already have you up under my arm...." singing while she was rummaging through the fridge.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena glanced at the time, then stood up and walked out towards the front door.

message 7: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((hi!))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Hello!))

message 9: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((how you been! :) ))

message 10: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray took out the strawberry youghurt and closed the silver fridge with her left ankle and skipped towards the drawers to get a spoon. "Bowl." looking down the cupboards and picked up a light green bowl.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Great! Thanks. You?))

Helena opened the front door and just looked out. She changed her mind, then walked back in. Wanting to stay in the AC.

message 12: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((Im alright. you still on holiday?))

Eray sat on one of the barstools and placed her bowl iwth youghurt on the black granite table and started to spoon mouthfuls into her mouth.

message 13: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((gtg :( ))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Okay. And you mean like, summer break? Yup.))

Helena sighed and wandered around the area. Looking around.

message 15: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments ((heyy guys))

Arabella made a point of going to every dorm to say hi to peolpe. As she came to Beyonce house, she stopped. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a silver cami, a red military style jacket and silver cracked leather pumps. She walked in, her head held high.

"Hi, I'm Arabella!"

message 16: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((hi! new person in the house! :) ))

message 17: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((Lynx you lucky fish! how long you having it for>??))

message 18: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments ((hey))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((No idea. Homeschooled.))

Helena looked at Arabella and smiled. "Hello."

message 20: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((~slaps herself~ I forgot. hehe.))

Eray finished spooning the last bit of youghurt and walked towards the basin to wash the bowl.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Haha. yeah.))

message 22: by . (new)

. (onawhim) ~Just Some girl on a Carousel~ wrote: "((~slaps herself~ I forgot. hehe.))

((i'm still on break, and i will be for another month and a bit. ^^))

message 23: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((Whimsicality that is awesome. You lucky, me writing exams. :( ))

message 24: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Im still on break too! Going from June, to september!))

message 25: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((damn, you guys are lucky but you both finished your year hey. You going into another school year??))

message 26: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Yeah!))

message 27: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((so how did you do in your report?))

message 28: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Report??))

message 29: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((I don't know what you guys call it?? This piece of paper that tells your marks??))

message 30: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray finished washing her bowl and walked back into the entrance to fetch her bag. She pulled the black strap over her denim jacket sleeve and hiked up the staricase.

message 31: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray got to the top of the staircase and walked towrds the furtherest door. She opened it and noticed it was the bathroom. She started to laugh,"Ah! Eray you such a narnana." She turned away to the other door and opened the door and it presented a light blue painted room. "Nice!" She took the single bed on the far right side.

message 32: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((Of course. She can talk to my Charrie Eray??))

message 33: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray walked towards Miley,"That is sad, wonder why they would do that."

message 34: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray laughed,"Maybe." She turned away and knelt down infront of her luggage bag and started to pack,"Im sorry if Im being rude facing my back towads you but I just want to start unpacking."

message 35: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked up and noticed the sun was setting now,"I agree it is pretty you cn find so much colour in there. Gosh I wish I could paint that." sighing a little.

message 36: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray peered over Miley's shoulder,"Have fun." She walked to her luggage and carried on unpacking,"Wonder who my room mate is going to be, I hope they friendly and nice and maybe me and my mystery room mate will get along." talking half to herself out loud.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy walked in wearing this outfit http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-cont... And sat her boks on the desk and layed down on her bed.

message 38: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked up to look at Miley's painting,"Oh pretty! Ok, then you must come early. I think Im going to make pancakes for breakfast tomorrow."

Eray heard something being placed on the desk and looked up to see Amy,"Hi, are you my new room mate?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey ya thanks for the comment!!I got this outfit at Old Navy I lvoe it too!"Laughed Amy.

message 40: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray waved Miley goodbye,"Cheers!" Eray carried on unpacking out her things.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy also started packing her things like her fave pink tank top http://cdn.overstock.com/images/produ..., her pajama pants http://www.dylanscandybar.com/resourc... her fave braclet http://www.fashionjewelryforeveryone.....

message 42: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked at Amy,"Um Amy are you my new roomie?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((It was a pink tank and pj pants with candy.))

"Ya Eray I am your roomie!Amy laughed."Wanna play some golf outside?"Amy asked.

message 44: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray head shot up and smiled at Amy but then was quickly replaced with a sad smile,"I don't own any clubs."

((hi btw!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well you can use some of mine!"Smiled Amy al dressed up in a preppy golf otufit http://www.tvdance.com/shop/halloween... Holding up her pink golf club http://www.sherrytabb.com/wp-content/...

message 46: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray face brighten up,"Really!" She jumped up and walked out,"What we waiting for?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy grapped her golf bag and followed Eray.
((Meet me outside.))

message 48: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((ok))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am playing golf with Eray ))

message 50: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((Sorry Arwen, Eray doesn't have sports as a subject unless you playing outside?))

« previous 1