Alpha Academy discussion

Houses/Dorms > Juliet House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 183 (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 255 comments Mod
People who I put in the Shakespear House bunk here!

message 2: by ♥ Regan ♥ (last edited Jul 07, 2010 01:40PM) (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 54 comments Regan walked into the room, feeling as though it definitely needed some re-vamping to make it feel like home. She threw her backpack on one of the highest placed beds and pulled out her bedsheets and pillows from home. The bed-sheet was electric blue, white, and black. The white was the background, while the black looked as though it was random paint lines going all around it. Electric blue paint splotches were placed all around it, making the entire presentation look like an artist had painted it. She settled herself on top of her bed and looked at the bare walls, deciding she needed to make some changes.

message 3: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 54 comments ((Sort of like this with... like... the right colors... xD http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ex2RUdO9A3I... ))

message 4: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Sarah walked into the room, her neon orange suitcase rolling in beside her. Throwing her volleyball at random, it landed on a bed that she decided to call her own. While unpacking she made sure to place her laptop in a secure place before moving onto her clothes which consisted of t-shrits with neon colored palm trees, zebra print, and funny sayings on them. She also had a good number of American Eagle jeans with the rips in them; the jeans ranged from plain to skinny. Next came the accessories from Debs such as a number of necklaces, braclets, rings, earings, bows, ect... Looking down at the tangled jumble a slow smile crept it's way onto Sarah's face. She had made it her hobby to shop when no one was looking. It was her allowence anyway, so it's not like it mattered much. Opening her red duffle bag she began to unpack her converse and other shoes.
Red, Orange, Black, Green, Yellow, Pink...The whole family's here.
After everything was put away, she opened her laptop and becan to surf the web for a few moments.

message 5: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments Arabella brought her lime and blue suitcases up the stairs. She breathed deeply and pushed her hair behind her ears. She had just wandered around for hours, trying to find her house. At last she reached te eautful dorm. The gold plate on the door read-

JULIET HOUSE

in script like letters.

At last, I'm here <\I> she thought to herself.

As she stepped inside the house, she was over run with noise.

She clapped her ands together twice and said very enthusiasticly

"Hi everyone!! I'm Arabella!"

message 6: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 54 comments Regan looked up from placing her pillows on her bed, and let her gaze fall on Arabella. She smiled warmly at her and waved widely. "Find it easily? It took me a little while, this is my first year here..." she said, nodding and pulling out her black and white notebook.

message 7: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments Arabella smile back at the girl.

"It did take me awhile. What's your name?"
Arabella threw he sports bag on her bed. Her skates, softball bat and mitt and her soccer ball were in there but her precious volleyball rested in the crook of her elbow

message 8: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie dangled a dagnerously high wedge sandal-fitted foot from her bunk, looking down from her book. "What's up?" she greeted, her wide green eyes flitting over the newcomer.

message 9: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments Arabella unpacked her wide range of clothes. She took out a Cami in every color and put them on her drawer. She then pulled out of her large wheely suitcase a large ammount of adidas shorts. Jeans of every shape and style soon followed shortly accopanied by tons of t shrts ranging from punk to Girly to dorky to althletic. And last but not least she room out her bag of converse. 15 pairs were slowly pulled out. The only other shoes she possed were two pairs of flipflops, nikes and pumas.

message 10: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments "trying to make this place look like me" Arabella said to the pretty girl in the top bunk. Arabella wished she was as smooth as that. But she automaticlly shook that thought from her head. Its alpha time

message 11: by . (new)

. (onawhim) "Cool," Rosalie said with a nod of her head. She flipped the heavy book closed, interrupting her reverie in Edgar Allen Poe's dark world, sliding off her bunk, landing precariously in her heels.
"I did my side as soon as I got here," Rosalie said with a lazy smile. She'd covered the side of her wall with her favourite excerpts from short stories and poems, stuck a few of her photographs and cutouts of models from magazines on top of the collage, finished it off with dried flowers, and covered the whole thing with wide strips of tape.

message 12: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (last edited Jul 27, 2010 06:43PM) (new)

"Heyyy!" Izabel said, walking in like a model. She burst out laughing, and smiled. She was wearing a black and blue shirt that really brought out her eyes, paired with green cutoffs. She walked over to her bunk, throwing all the stuff she was carying on to the bed. "yeah, didnt really feel like unpacking!" She said loudly. She looked at all her stuff. She didnt realize she had so much. She looked at her bed, covered, with clothes, sports gear, instruments, sheet music, and abunch of random crap that she wondered why in the world she brought. She smiled, and went to her spots gear first. There was acouple volleyballs, she was famous for loosing stuff the moment she got it , so she had 5 volleyballs. 3 glow in the dark, 2 regular. She took out her black and pink hockeystick, and proped it up against the bunk. She then took out all of her gear, hockey, and volleyball. Was this all readlly thank nessicary? She thought, sighing, Oh well. She progressed to her clothes. She took out her black pegsus tee, and smiled, satisfactory. She put her shirts in one drawer, pants in another one. Shoes in the closet, and smiled. "Done!" She said, clapping. Her gaze then fell on her bed, still covered with stuff. "Well almost." She took out her guitar, bass, and drumsticks. She looked around for a place to put them. "Eh, figure it out later" she decided, and just leaned it against the bed. She then picked up all her sheet music, and shoved it into a folder. She looked at the bed, all that was left was her crap. She looked at a yo-yo, hair gel, trophys, stuffed animals, nailpolish,magazines, candy, laptop, ipod, and much much more. She sighed. She would get to it later. If she felt like it. She looked around again, noticing a new face. "Hey!" Izabel said, walking over to Arabelle. "Im Izabel. Or Izzy. Or Iz. Whatever you wanna call me." She smiled, and looked at Rosalie. "You met new girl yet?"

message 13: by . (new)

. (onawhim) "Kind of," Rosalie said from on her stomach, flipping through a magazine.

message 14: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments "Hey Iz! I'm Arabella! Nice to meet you!"

message 15: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (last edited Jul 28, 2010 07:01AM) (new)

"You too!" Izabel said, smiling brightly. "Arabella," Izabel mused, "Thats a really pretty name."

message 16: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Whimsicality wrote: ""Cool," Rosalie said with a nod of her head. She flipped the heavy book closed, interrupting her reverie in Edgar Allen Poe's dark world, sliding off her bunk, landing precariously in her heels.
..."

((i did :3))

message 17: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Ohh.... EDITING!))

message 18: by . (new)

. (onawhim) "Very pretty," Rosalie agreed, absentmindedly tearing out a page from the magazine that she liked with a loud noise. "Are you named after someone?"

message 19: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments "My grandmothers aria and bellatrix!"

Arabella shook her dark teal trench coat off and placed it neatly on the back of a chair. Her t- shirt read

I don't *do* normal!

In pretty green letters. She let her curly hair out o lf it's ponytail and it cascaded down her left shoulder. She then shook off her white converse hightops and streached out on her bed. She pulled out her favorite book and began to read..

message 20: by . (new)

. (onawhim) "Oh, pretty," Rosalie smiled. "Like Harry Potter. Bellatrix Lestrange and Arabella Fig." Placing the magazine cutout on her bed, Rosalie rummaged around her chest of drawers, pulling out various camisoles, shirts, and lingerie like discarded tissues. She looked up, a lavender La Perla bra in her hand. "Has anyone seen my tape?" she asked, furrowing a brow. "I need to stick this thing to the wall."

message 21: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"I think so..." Izabel said uncertainly, "But I dont remember where...."

message 22: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Sighing, Rosalie took out a whole drawer filled with underwear and shook out the bras and thongs on the floor. A huge roll of tape lay glinting on top of the mess. "Found it!" Rosalie crowed in delight.

message 23: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Cool!" Izabel shouted, not really paying attention.

message 24: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie jumped at Izabel's excalamation. Scooping up the underwear and dumping it in her drawer, she shot her a wary look. "Er..."

message 25: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Izabel looked up and saw Rosalie. "What?" She said defensivly.

message 26: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie looked at the younger girl, a corner of her full lip pulled up in an amused smile. She shook her head, glossy hair bouncing at her waist. "Never mind," she said.

message 27: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Okay then.." Izabel said, grabbing her brush. She went over to the mirror her blonde and purple hair flowing behind her. She started to brush her hair into a ponytail. She sighed. "Anyone got a ponytail holder?" She said exasperated. "I lost all of mine."

message 28: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments Arabella quickly wrote on a piece of paper she found at the bottom of her small backpack.

It read:

Hey Rose, whats wrong... you seemed offended by Iz...

She folded it up and ever so cautiously passed it to Rosalie, hoping Izabel wouldnt see.

" Hey Iz, you can use one of mine. I *always* carry extra!"

message 29: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments (( srry i have no clue how to end italics))

message 30: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (last edited Jul 28, 2010 03:26PM) (new)

((You do it like this, start it, blah blah blah, then put a space, then do ))

message 31: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Thank ya!" Izabel said, flouncing over. She grabbed a purple one, and put it around her wrist.

message 32: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Reading the note, perplexed, Rosalie shook her head at Arabella. "Um, no, I was just caught off track by her enthusiastic response," she replied with a smile.
Seriously, passing notes?! What were they, in fifth grade?

message 33: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Izabel turned around. "Yeah, comepletely lost here!" She turned back around and started to brush her hair.

message 34: by . (last edited Jul 28, 2010 03:29PM) (new)

. (onawhim) Quirking her eyebrow in confusion, Rosalie took out an art canvas from her chest, along with a selection of paintbrushes and acrylics. "As am I," she admitted. "I'm totally lost. Why do you think I have a problem with Iz, Arabella? She may be a tad off her rocker but I love her!" Rosalie flashed a friendly grin at Izabel behind her canvas.

message 35: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Izabel saw Rosalie in the mirror. "Watcha doin'?" Izabel said, not moving her eyes from her reflection.

message 36: by . (new)

. (onawhim) "Painting," she said simply, stirring the pots of paint and setting them out on her vanity. "I hope you guys don't mind the smell of acrylics!"

message 37: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"I dont care." Izabel said, finally perfecting her ponytail. She went over to her bed and sighed at all the crap still there. "Eh whatever" She said, thinking out loud, and pushed it all off the bed. She sat down on the bed, and grabbed her guitar.

message 38: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Absentmindedly, Rosalie reached behind her desk, grabbed a brush and dipped it in her turquoise paint, smearing it on her palette.
"Shit," she said with a bemused expression. "I dipped my blush brush in my paint!"

message 39: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"That sucks." Izabel said, "Yeah that would never happen to me. Ever." She giggled, "I dont wear blush. my cheeks are red enough. I dont wear make up, although sometimes I wear mascara. but thats like it." Izabel smiled, her blue eyes glinting.

message 40: by . (new)

. (onawhim) "Don't wear it either," Rosalie said with a shrug. "But I used to work as a makeup artist's assistant, so I've got about six of everything."

message 41: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Oh cool!" Izabel said perking up, "I love stage makeup. I've done it for abunch of plays I've been in. My best one was a panda though. I did amazing at that." She smiled her braces flashing.

message 42: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Mildred laughed. "Not stage makeup," she corrected, carressing her canvas with a brush laden with a dollop of turquoise, "editorial. You know, for couture ads in magazines?"

message 43: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Yeah!" Izabel said smiling, "But I love stage makeup. I love the stage."

message 44: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie shrugged, keeping her eyes glued to her canvas. "I can't say. I've had one minor role in this totally random TV show. But I loved working for D&G," she said, her gaze drifting across her piece as a contented smile lit up her face.

message 45: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments "Sorry bout that Iz, I have nothing wrong with you! I was also caught off guard by Rosalies shocked look when you said something! And Rosealie, notes are my thing. Its personal, i love it!"

She smiled at Iz.

"Iz you really dont look like you are wearing mascara.. I really love your eyelashes. And Rose, youre really pretty too!"

message 46: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Brb/gtg. Be back on later!))
"Nice! What TV show?" Izabel said, walking over to where Rosalie sat, "Can I see?" She said, pointing to the painting.

message 47: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie pulled a corner of her lip up. "It was French. It was called Jours de Notre Vie," she said, a blush tinging her cheeks. "And sure, go for it."
She swivelled the incredibly detailed painting of Apollo over to Izabel.
Brightening at Arabella's comment, Rosalie smiled. "Thanks, Arabella," she said. "You're pretty, too."

((unless arabella can read minds, she would have never found out that rosalie thought notes were lame.))

message 48: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Ahomigosh." Izabel said, then paused. "I. Love. Greek. Mythology. It is like the most amazing thing in the entire world!!!! And this is amazing!" Izabel exclaimed. "Its just utterly and comepletely AHMAZING. And Arabella, Its because I'm not!" Izzy smiled.

message 49: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie laughed nervously at Izabel's enthusiasm. "Thanks. I'm a fan of Greek mythology too."

message 50: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Cool!" Izabel said, feeling extremely hyper, "Love it. Zues is like amazing."

« previous 1 3 4