Christian Readers discussion

5mins with God.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saimandy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:21PM) (new)

Saimandy Agidani | 2 comments If you had 5mins with God in person what would u say?

message 2: by Sara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

Sara (thecrazygal) What is my purpose? When will I meet my husband? What's his name? When will you heal me-could you heal me right now? I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Wanda (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:24PM) (new)

Wanda | 4 comments Well, first of all I believe that I can have as much personal time with God as I want everyday! That's what prayer is all about! But I understand what you mean. So I would tell HIM first how much I loved HIM and thank HIM for sending HIS son for my salvation. I would also want to know how my Dad and Grandparents were doing in Heaven! I would want to know what plans HE had for my life, how HE plans to use me for HIS kingdom. I would like to know if there is life on other planets in the universe. Most of all I would want to listen to what HE wants to tell me!

message 4: by Rod (new)

Rod | 1261 comments Mod
Okay, please explain Noah and his Ark scenario to me. Oh yeah, and that bit about Nephilim in Genesis 6:4.

But mostly thanks for the Love and Justice. Totally awesome.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Cast the crowns at his feet with joyful praise.

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky | 8 comments I don't know if I would be able to speak in the presence of such glory, perfection and wonder.

message 7: by Steph (new)

Steph | 7 comments I would just stare at him and remember everything about his face.Then hug him...long and hard.

message 8: by Johnnie (new)

Johnnie (Berfer) Do I get a key to the library? I have some questions.

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen Johnnie wrote: "Do I get a key to the library? I have some questions."

I love that. maybe we can do this as one together.

message 10: by Janette (new)

Janette Mapes | 88 comments Anything I could think to say, he will already know. I just want to climb up into his lap & have him hold me.