The chronicles of Narnia discussion

The Books > which books are your favorite

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 41 comments my favorite book is A Wizard of Earthsea

message 2: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 41 comments no i dont mean the series...i mean the book yes there is the earthsea trilogy but thats what the first book is called

message 3: by Jaime Lynn (new)

Jaime Lynn (jmelynnou) I have not read all of them yet....on book 4 - Prince Caspian right now....so far A Horse and His Boy is my favorite....so exciting! I LOVED IT...read it in like 3 hours.

message 4: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 41 comments oh lol whoops!! sry im really slow...i feel stupid!!! anyway!!!!

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya i didn't read all the books. i only read the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

message 6: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 41 comments i read like a chapter of the magicians nephew ad thats all i have read out of them all!!

message 7: by Jaime Lynn (new)

Jaime Lynn (jmelynnou) Sarah : ARAVIS ROCKS! I love her too! I would be friends with her if she were real. Ha.

message 8: by Snoopy (new)

Snoopy | 3 comments I really loved the Last Battle. It was such a beautiful ending:)

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate | 10 comments Who's Aravis?

message 10: by Kira (new)

Kira I like The Horse and His Boy and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

message 11: by Madisen (new)

Madisen the horse and his boy

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma (tinkluver) I'd have 2 say the lion, the witch and the wardrobe.

message 13: by Lali (new)

Lali | 2 comments The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader are my favorite.

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina absolutly love the Last Battle, especially the ending, loved it!

message 15: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I think mine is THE HORSE AND HIS BOY too. But I don't know because I haven't read THE LAST BATTLE and my sisters say that's amazing. So that may become my favorite one when I read it.

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mkloempken) I really love The Silver Chair, but The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe will always be special. A teacher of mine read to the class after recess, to help us settle back in to "work" time, and that is what got me hooked. I think it helped as she was from Papua New Guinea, and the accent drew me in.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) The Horse and His Boy is my fave.

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nolivingmanami) The Magician's Nephew and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader are my favs.

message 19: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I can't pick my favorite book. I love them all

message 20: by Olleh (new)

Olleh | 1 comments The Horse and His Boy and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. But all are great.

message 21: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 14 comments The lion the witch and the wardrobe is my favorite one.

message 22: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Same here, I don't know why but I liked a bit more than all the others

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The Horse and His Boy and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader are my favorites of the series, but it is really hard to chose just one.

message 24: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Yeah with these books it's really hard to be a fav

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Wouldn't it be cool if the actors who played the Pevensies came back as themselves in The Horse and His Boy? They are waiting long enough to make the movie, they could actually do that!