Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

Octagon Global Recruiting

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Octagon Global Recruiting

Octagon Global Recruiting, on behalf of the Dharma Initiative, would like to thank you for registering your expression of interest in our latest volunteer recruitment drive.

We will be launching in San Diego on July 24th at Comic-Con International offering select registrants the opportunity to take an exciting aptitude test that will give applicants the chance to demonstrate their unique talents.

The Dharma Initiative hopes you will be able to join us to find out more about their ground-breaking new research project. We will contact you closer to the date with more information.

For those not able to join us in San Diego, Dharma's full recruitment program will be made available online to registered recruits after July 27th.

In the meantime, the Dharma Initiative urges you to spread the word. Invite your colleagues to join the team at www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com and take part in this once in a lifetime opportunity.

If you can't view the images in this email please click here

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE DHARMA INITIATIVE:
This message and its attachments are confidential and may contain information which is protected by copyright. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the authorised recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the authorised recipient), you must not use, disclose, print, copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and its attachments from your system. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of the Dharma Initiative or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect or that the contents express views other than those of the sender.

message 2: by mike (new)

mike | 7 comments hmmmmmmmm i guess there is a Dharma group afterall

message 3: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Logan, did you really sign up for that? I saw the ad during the finale, and figured it would spawn some new lost experience/ game thing... but was worried it would end up giving me tons of spam-mail.....

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I haven't signed up yet. A friend of mine posted this on another site this morning and I felt like sharing. I have a couple throw-away email addresses that I could use if I get around to it, but as it is now Goodreads take up a lot of my spare internet time (which is really funny because all of my internet time comes while I'm "at work." This "working from home" thing is possibly the greatest thing to happen to employment since robots. I get off the comp as soon as my wife gets home from work and don't get back on until the next day.)

I didn't see that ad on the finale, but my recording cut off right as the credits were starting. I'm curious to hear more about this and whether it could offer more answer to the Lost mysteries.

message 5: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
answer them, or just create that many more... I never got into any of the extra things that lost did... and i kinda feel like i missed alot of things, but like you said, where in the hell would i find the time? i spend so much of it between this site and myspace groups, and reading... There just isnt enough time in the day......

message 6: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Jayme, is this the thing that you were talking about in the other thread? Have you signed up?

message 7: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 25 comments This is what I was talking about. I did sign up but they didn't email me, i had to go looking for the email... not sure what happend there. Anyway, if you write back you get an out of office reply.