Roleplay like mad discussion

Camp Halfblood > Arena

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (last edited Jul 04, 2010 02:54PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments Lily out of breath said "Okay you win".

message 2: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments "Allright I think I'll join you."

message 3: by Joanna (last edited Jul 06, 2010 04:27PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments Lily runs to the weapon stands and picks her beloved gardenia.
((can u name a bow and arrow?))

message 4: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments Lily does the same but gets a little less than perfect.

message 5: by Andrew (last edited Jul 12, 2010 05:25PM) (new)

Andrew Joyce Xavier comes running in, carrying his lightning-shaped knives on his legs. He held up his arm, aimed, and slices Amelia's arrow in half while getting to the center of the target with his knife.

message 6: by Lizz (new)

Lizz | 510 comments Mod
((andrew, you can't be in two places at once......))

message 7: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Joyce ((this is at a different time; not at 3 in da morning))

message 8: by Joanna (last edited Jul 14, 2010 06:50AM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments "Well I still think that was a good shot better than mine that is.I just can't get it right yet well practice makes perfect right?" Lily said trying to smooth things over.

message 9: by Lizz (new)

Lizz | 510 comments Mod
((ok ok no need to gang up on me))

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Joyce Xavier leaved the arena, heading toward the weapons shop, mumbling about overreactions.

message 11: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Joyce Joanna wrote: ""Well I still think that was a good shot better than mine that is.I just can't get it right yet well practice makes perfect right?" Eva said trying to smooth things over."

((Joanna, you're Lily, not Eva, in this RP))

message 12: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments (( arggh i always forget now i'm embarresed <:O))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Andromeda walked into the arena and smiled, standing in her battle stance in front of a row of dummies.

"3...2...1!" she attacked, hacking through them like they were air. When she had destroyed the whole row, she twirled her sword and it turned back into her ring.

message 14: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments "Wow that was awesome." Lily said truly impressed.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She turned around.

"I've been traing my whole life. Amazing is all i do now." she said.

message 16: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments "Lucky when it comes to battle I'm not too good." She shot an arrow and hit it in the thigh.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "you just need practice."

message 18: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments "That's what everyone says so I guess I have no other choice."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "You could always get an Ares kid to train you." she suggested.

message 20: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments "No thanks they don't like me a goody two shoes Demeter kid.Why don't you?That is if you want to."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Sure." She said. "Just, wear armor. If i hurt you, it will probably be pretty bad."

message 22: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 264 comments "Maybe I shouldn't bother you." Lily said backing away."I wouldn't want to trouble you or anything.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Ok. Whatever you want. I'm helping out at swords lessons today, though." she turned and walked towards the lake.