Island RP discussion

RP > Island RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 533 (533 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Emily Smith (velon) | 160 comments Mod
((Begin the RP!))

message 2: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake's head burst to the surface as he took in a deep breath. The salt water stung his eyes, but he found it strangely comforting. He lay on his back and floated on the ocean waves.

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Morgan sat on the golden sand of the beach. It was a hot day and she was wearing her black swimming suit with blue and green stripes. Her feet sunk into the sand. Soon, Morgan heard a splashing sound and she looked up to see Jake swimming the ocean. "Hey, Jake!" She yelled and waved.

message 4: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake heard a familiar sound ripple through the air. He looked towards the shore and saw Morgan waving at him. "Hey, Morgan," he called. "care to join me?"

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Morgan tested the water with her foot. "I don't know... you're going to have to convince me." she winked at Jake.

message 6: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake lifted an eyebrow. "Nah," he said. "too much work." he turned around and dove into the water.

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments "Hey!" Morgan complained. She took a running start, and dove into the cool waves after him.

message 8: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake came to the surface again and saw Morgan. He chuckled. "I knew you'd follow me."

message 9: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexandra woke up on a beach. It was warm, and the sand on her wet arms felt itchy; she tried to yell for help, but the water had made her throat rough and scratchy.

message 10: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Morgan splashed Jake. "Yeah, right."

Damon groaned. He had a HUGE headache and the sun was in his eyes. After blinking a couple times, he could make out somebody else nearby. It was a girl shivering in the sand. "Hey," his voice came out in a rasp "are you all right?"

message 11: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexandra coughed, decided not to talk, but nodded her head yes.

message 12: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake started to say something, but stopped and squinted. "What is that?" he asked seriously, pointing down the beach.

message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Morgan turned around. All that she could see was a speck. She folded her arms. "It's probably a bird or something."

message 14: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments "I don't think so." Jake said. He started swimming towards it.

message 15: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments "Hey, wait up!" Morgan called as she jumped to follow Jake.

message 16: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake walked out of the water. There were two people he didn't recognize laying in the sand. They looked soaked. "Is everything okay?" he asked them, not knowing what else to say.

message 17: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

After coughing up some more sea water, Alexandra said, "I'm Alexandra, but I prefer Alexis, and I was on a cruise that sunk..."

message 18: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Morgan ran up to Jake. "Woah," she said when she noticed the other people.

Damon looked up at two people towering over him. "I'm Damon..." he said, attempting to prop himself up with his elbow. "Have you seen any of the others?" he asked.

message 19: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake shook his head. "Sorry, we haven't seen anyone else. But you guys look like you could use some help." he commented. "I could take you to my house." he offered.

message 20: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

"I haven't...my grandma was on that cruise." Alexis said, tears brimming in her eyes.

message 21: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexis nodded and said, "I'd like very much to go to some sort of house."

message 22: by Paige (last edited Jul 08, 2010 09:25PM) (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Morgan sat down on her knees and took Alexis's hand. "I'm really sorry." she said. Her hand was freezing cold. "Do you think you can walk?" she asked. "I can help you."

message 23: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

She shook her head. "I don't think I need any help, but thank you." Alexis stood up slowly and found her balance. "Yeah, I'm good," she said, smiling and rubbing her eyes.

message 24: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments "You take Alexis and I'll take Damon." Jake said to Morgan. He walked over to Damon and picked him up easily.

message 25: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments "Hey," Damon complained weakly. "I can walk too."

Morgan smiled. "Jake's house is this way." she said as she pointed through the trees.

message 26: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake set down Damon. "Alright." he said.

message 27: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Damon walked the way that Morgan had pointed.

Morgan glanced over her should to look at Jake. She was still surprised that they had found these people. What if they hadn't? Morgan shivered.

message 28: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake caught Morgan's worried glanced. He shrugged it off and started following the others.

message 29: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexis nodded and crossed her arms, trying to hide her violent shivers as a gust of wind chilled her.

message 30: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments When they arrived at the house, Jake ran ahead and opened the door for them. "Hey Morgan, could you run in and grab all the blankets out of my closet?"

message 31: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexis walked into the house and sighed contentedly at the warmth of it

message 32: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments "Oh yeah, sure." Morgan said. She ran inside and grabbed a whole stack of fluffy quilts. She carried them into the living room and set them on the couch.

Damon walked into the house and looked around. It was tiny!

message 33: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexis thanked Morgan and wrapped one of the quilts around her.

message 34: by Lydia (last edited Jul 08, 2010 09:50PM) (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake handed out blankets to the two of them. Then he headed down the hallway. He came back with a shirt and some shorts and handed them to Damon. "They might be a little big," he said "but they're dry."

message 35: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments "Oh! Good idea, Jake. I'll go run home and grab some extra clothes of mine for Alexis." Morgan said. She ran out the door before he could reply.

Damon took the clothes from Jake. "Thanks," he said.

message 36: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments "You can change in there," Jake said to Damon while pointing to a door across the room.

message 37: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Charlie knocked on Jake's front door.

message 38: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments Jake walked to the door and opened it. "Wow Morgan, that was really-- oh, hey Charlie." Jake said. "What's up?"

message 39: by Paige (last edited Jul 08, 2010 10:03PM) (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Damon shuffled to the room and closed the door so that he could change. When he was done, he came out just as Jake answered the front door.

message 40: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

"Nothin', just saw a bunch of strangers walking with you guys up to the house. Who're the strangers?" Charlie asked.

message 41: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments "I'll show you." Jake said as he invited Charlie in. "This is Damon and Alexis." Jake said. He pointed to both of them. "They were on a ship together or something." he explained.

message 42: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexis waved and smiled tiredly. "Yeah, we were both on the ship, but it was pretty big and I've never actually seen Damon before now."

message 43: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments When Morgan showed up, she didn't bother knocking. She walked right on in. "Hey Charlie." she greeted as she handed Alexis her clothes.

message 44: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments "Took you long enough." Jake teased Morgan.

message 45: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

"Thanks a lot," Alexis said to Morgan. "Should I change in there too, Jake?"

"Hi Morgan, and yes, I am Charlie, nice to meet you two," Charlie said.

message 46: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments Morgan rolled her eyes.

Damon sat down on the couch. "Do you have any food?" he asked. "I'm starving."

message 47: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 57 comments "Oh yeah, of course." Jake said. He rummaged through the kitchen and brought back a couple snacks. "I should probably start making dinner."

message 48: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments "Thanks." Damon said before grabbing a snack.

"Ooh! I'll help you cook, Jake." Morgan smiled.

message 49: by Emily, Unz unz unz unz! (new)

Alexis went into the room and changed into the pair of jeans and purple tanktop. When she finished and went back out to the living room, she asked, "So, where are you guys' parents?"

message 50: by Paige (new)

Paige (pagebypaigereviews) | 210 comments "They're working." Morgan answered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11