I may have just made another Roleplay group discussion

High School RP > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,031 (2031 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

message 1: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

You wish You knew (luv2write) | 1778 comments Mod
((it is 2 weeks b4 winter break starts.))

message 2: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden drove to school because she thought it was too cold out.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh yay! Winter break's almost here! Which means cold weather!))

Nick sighed, watching his breath as he walked down the too-familiar gravel path back to his car, he had just gotten back from visiting his sisters grave; it was only three years to this date that she died with his drunk father in that car crash. "Shoot, I'm going to be late for school..." he murmured, glancing at his watch, then hustled back to his car and sped off to Lake Hills High School.

message 4: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

((i love Winter! P.S. I like the school name))

Auden got an okay parking spot and hurried into the school. She had woken up late again because her mom wasn't home to wake her like she usually did. She was in Europe with her latest boyfriend.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((thanks, IDK where it came from.. I think it's from a book I read or something...))

Nick pulled into the parking lot across the street from the school, he didn't trust the school parking lot, then hurried into his first hour, algebra. He sat down just before class began, and sighed, relieved he made it; Nick glanced over and saw Auden, then smiled and grabbed his spiral for notes and to get his homework out.

message 6: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

((lol maybe))

Auden didn't notice him. She was searching through her bag for her Algebra folder. She couldn't find it anywhere. "Dammit." she muttered

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He leaned over to her, "Auden, did you forget your homework?"

message 8: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden nodded, "I think so." she said, "Hopefully it's at home."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry taking me so long, I'm having character creation issues))

He grinned, "Doesn't help you now though..." he leaned back and shook his head.

message 10: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

((lol that is okay))

"That's true." Auden said, "I guess I could try to get late credit on it though."

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2010 03:37PM) (new)

"You need to keep better track of that stuff."

message 12: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

"I'm so used to my mom reminding me where everything is." Auden said, "I hate this new boyfriend of her's. Almost as much as my step-mom."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned, thinking what it would be like if his mom started dating again, "So your mom's not around anymore?"

message 14: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

"She's in Europe for the next month." she said, "I've been home alone since she left."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why would someone just leave their own daughter alone for a month?" he groaned, "Well tell me she atleast left you money for food and things."

message 16: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

"She left my her bank code for the ATM." Auden said, "And she probably thought my brother would come home while she was gone."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"How much is on the card? Enough to get by? Do you have extra for pizza or something?"

message 18: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

"It's more than enough." Auden said, "I could through a party every weekend she's gone and still have enough."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned, "Good, I wouldn't let you go home without enough." he mused.

message 20: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden smiled, "Well aren't you nice."

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

"I guess..." he sighed and looked ahead as the teacher asked for homework.

message 22: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden remembered it was the anniversary of his sisters death, "How are you today?" she asked quietly

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up at her, "Fine," he arched an eyebrow, then remembered he told her about his sister; "I went to visit her before school.. it's why I was almost late..." he whispered, handing up his work after collecting papers from behind him, "I dropped off a bouquet of flowers as well..."

message 24: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden nodded, "How's your mom?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't see her this morning, she usually just stays in bed the week of the anniversary.. does the same thing on their wedding anniversary too.."

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2010 04:28PM) (new)

Jack sat in his seat, in Algebra, listening to the usual early morning conversations everyone had. He was more then ready to get the day over with.

After Jack dropped her off in her English class Mia said 'hi' to a few people before sitting down in her seat.

message 27: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

((sorry my mom made me soup))

Auden nodded understanding

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's fine, and I'm back))

He sighed and scribbled down what was written on the chalkboard, half listening to the teacher, but lost in thought.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

When the bell rang Jack stood up and left hte class room.

message 30: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden stood up to go to her next class

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlyn went to second period, History for her. She strolled into the classroom, her blonde hair in perfect ringlets. She smiled at a few boys on her way to her seat.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia collected her things and headed to her next class.

Avoiding big pockets of students, Jack entered his history class.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlyn sat down and opened up her text book to the page number written on the chalk board. The teacher told them to read the first chapter of the unit.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Nick walked reluctantly to his next class, he liked talking to Auden and didn't want to leave that; he sighed, "At least there's lunch to see her..." he whispered to himself and walked into class, then pulled out his book.

message 35: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden walked into her history class and took a seat near the back

message 36: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

((skip ahead to lunch?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure, I kinda suck at HS RPs cause A) I'm not in HS and B) it's hard to keep an RP going during school hours...))

Nick walked into the overly crowded lunchroom, he did a quick glance over, looking for Auden, then went to sit at their normal table in the back; where no one disturbed them.

message 38: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden grabbed her lunch from her locker and then went to meet Nick at their table. "Hey." she said, "How was your morning without me?" she asked with a grin

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh, I think I get more homework when I'm paying attention then when I'm busy talking to you.. transfer into all my classes?" he grinned, batting his eyelashes at her.

message 40: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden laughed, "I don't think they'll let me at the end of the semester." she said

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're no fun." he pouted and picked up a chip, then threw it at her.

message 42: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

"I'll try for next semester." Auden said, "Cross my heart."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going to hold you to that Auden."

message 44: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden smiled, "I know you will." she said, "So you'll never guess what happened."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's that?"

message 46: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

"That girl Millie asked me to help her run the dance committee for the winter formal." Auden said, "Can you believe it? She asked me, the unaproachable, rebel girl to help with a school dance." she laughed

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you say yes?" he asked, taking a bite of his pasta salad.

message 48: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

"Of course not. That would mean going to meetings with cheerleaders." Auden said, "They might brainwash me."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha, I wouldn't let that happen, I'd bust in there with my plaid shirts, that'd keep those cheerleading zombies at bay." he laughed.

message 50: by You wish You knew, Never mess with a girls books especially if she has goodreads. (new)

Auden laughed, "My hero."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41