This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Best Buy Bastards!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I detest Best Buy or any large electronic/technology store for that matter. Following some of the not at all helpful responses I got to questions I asked:

Me: Where would the tape recorders be
worker guy: Those could be an random place

Me: Where are the phones?
worker guy: umm, those should be over there to the right

Me: Do you have USB cords for this camera?
worker guy: No, the only ones we have for that cost like 50 dollars.

Me: Do you have staplers?
Worker guy: Not that I know of.

I fricken hate that place!!!

message 2: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Marie wrote: "Me: Where would the tape recorders be"

You're lucky you didn't get, "What's a tape recorder?"

message 3: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Harry: I know, I know. It's one of those dorky things. I have an iphone and a Mac and an ipod and I'm sure one or all of those has a recording device (oh and I have a dictaphone) but for some reason I just prefer the big clunky old recorder of my childhood. I may also be the last person in the world to have a wall mounted phone with a cord.

message 4: by Brian (new)

Brian (fearandloathing72) Marie wrote: "Harry: I know, I know. It's one of those dorky things. I have an iphone and a Mac and an ipod and I'm sure one or all of those has a recording device (oh and I have a dictaphone) but for some reaso..."

You arent te only person wth wall mounted phone, I too have one in my kitchen. I wont buy a cordless phone, most are far to easy to listen too.

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian (fearandloathing72) Lowes and Home Depot are as bad.

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I want a wall mounted phone with a cord!! Where do you even buy one of those??

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Just go to any Wal-Mart fifteen years ago.

message 8: by Tom (last edited Jul 03, 2010 08:16AM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Radio Shack. Or-- more than likely-- your local phone company. Who knows, maybe they'll even let you lease one.

message 9: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Gretchen: turns out, Best Buy has them. or goodwill (but then you have to put your ear to something someone else put their ear too and - - -ew).

Was there Wal-Mart 15 years ago?

Brian - I HATE LOWES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the other day I was there and after waiting TWENTY MINUTES in line for someone to do a price check I went to the aisle and ripped off the sign to bring it to the cashier then they still needed other stuff so I waited and waited and waited and finally said forget it and left my stuff at the register.

right now I'm loving Miller Paint stores (although I beginning to think one of the cashiers thinks I have a crush on him because i've spent so much time there this week).

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) There was Wal Mart 40 years ago, i think, and Super Wal Mart 20 years ago.