Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

help please

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marci (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) hi guys... are there any sookie- like
books out there that i could be reading right now? i need some good vamp books that will hold my attention! please help.

message 2: by Angie (new)

Angie I just read this book Undead and Unwed, it is cute. Not as good as Sookie but still a fun vamp read!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I would recommend Patricia Briggs. Start with Moon Called, then Blood Bound, then Iron Kissed. If you like Sookie, this is a good series. If you want to get into more romance there are tons and tons of books out there starring vamps. Just check any group members bookshelves and I'm sure you'll see some!

message 4: by Micki (new)

Micki (inxstr31) | 1 comments I agree with Melissa, the Patricia Brigg series with Mercy Thompson is really good. You might want to try Kim Harrison. Characters are good and they are enjoyable.

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie I am going to have to check the Mercy Thompson series out.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) | 182 comments I would also try the Glory St. Claire series by Gerry Bartlett( Real Vampire have Curves). It's Sookie-ish. I love Mercy and Betsy as well.

message 7: by Mical (new)

Mical I would avoid Laurelle K. Hamilton. After Blue Moon the series became really sleazy. Kelly Armstrong is pretty good, not vampire series, but good none-the-less.