Everlost Discussions/Roleplay discussion

Roleplay/Characters > Roleplay

Comments (showing 1,201-1,250 of 1,353) (1353 new)    post a comment »

message 1201: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney nodded."If we keep walking back and forth then we shouldn't sink."

message 1202: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "Okay," he said. "Then let's go! It'll sure beat walking."

message 1203: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) "I'll say.My feet are killing me, or at least they would be if I could feel pain."

message 1204: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire James laughed. "Right." He started walking down the steps to the subway.

message 1205: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney followed close behind.She didn't want to get lost here.

message 1206: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire James walked down the tunnel. He stopped at one of the maps on the wall, trying to figure out which subway they should take.

message 1207: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney looked at the confusing map."How do people figure these things out?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Aileen laughed. "Those are easy! We need to take this one." She pointed to one of them.

message 1209: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney gave her a confused look."How do you know that?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten "I used to ride the subway alllll the time."

message 1211: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) "Oh!" said Courtney feeling much more confindent that they had someone who knew what was going on.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Aileen smiled and nodded. "Yup! So... let's go!"

message 1213: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney gestured to Aileen."Lead the way."

message 1214: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire James followed both of them, glad someone knew what they were doing in their group.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Aileen nodded and started walking to the place where you get tickets. She paused. "Oops... don't need those..." She turned and started walking to the one they had to go on.

message 1216: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courntey looked around at all the chaos."You actually used these things when you were alive?"

message 1217: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire James watched as a train raced past. Hopefully that wasn't the one we're supposed to take.

message 1218: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney jumped back with squeak as the train flashed past.

message 1219: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Lynx...))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten ((Oh.... sorry. For some reasons the posts weren't showing up....))

Aileen looked at Courtney and nodded. "yeah." She looked over at a clock and said, "Should just be another minute..."

message 1221: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Ergh, stupid Goodreads... I just was finding it sad that the Tw*l*ght roleplay was more active than this one.))

James looked up as a train stopped next to them. "Would that be it?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten ((Mhm. Totally depressing.))

"Yup." Aileen nodded.

message 1223: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Indeed. Especially since this is an Everlost group. o_o))

James quickly got on the train with a crowd of other people, and ended up standing in the very back with Aileen and Courtney. "Is it always this crowded?" he muttered.

message 1224: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((brb!))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten ((I know. And Twilight... UGH!))

Aileen glanced over at him. "Uh, yeah..."

message 1226: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((XP))

"Oh. Fun." Jason glanced out the window at the stone subway tunnel, walking back and forth so that he wouldn't sink.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten ((hehe))

Aileen sighed and jumped up and down in place. "Anyone know how long this trip is?"

message 1228: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire He shrugged. "You know better than we do."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten "Oh. Okay." She sighed.

message 1230: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "As far as I know, the train could actually be moving super slow, and it will take us five more hours-"

The train came to a halt. "...Or we could be there right now."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Aileen giggled. "Well let's go look!"

message 1232: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Whoaz. I just realized that I said Jason instead of James in post 1226. That's weird, cuz I've never had a charrie named Jason. o_o))

"Let's," James said, and stepped off the train.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten ((Haha. That is funny.))

Aileen followed him.

((g2g))

message 1234: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((XD I also realized that James has the same name as the evil vampire dude in the first Tw*l*ght book. I didn't even plan that!

Byeeee.))

James walked up the stairs of the subway with them and out to the sideway.

message 1235: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney followed them off.She didn't like being on the crowded train.

message 1236: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire James blinked, momentarily blinded by the sudden sunlight. He shielded his eyes and looked around. "Over there," he said after a second, pointing to the Twin Towers.

((I g2g too, sorry!))

message 1237: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney looked into the direction he pointed.She let out a shiver even though the sun was shining.

message 1238: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire James glanced at the group. "Ready?" he asked them.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Aileen nodded. "yeah...."

message 1240: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney nodded."As ready as I'll ever be."

message 1241: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire He shrugged. "Then let's go." He started towards the building.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Aileen followed

message 1243: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire They stepped onto the edge of the dead spot, and James sighed. "Finally."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Aileen smiled a little.

message 1245: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire He looked around the deserted grass. "That's weird. Usually there are people out here..."

((g2g, sorry!))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten ((Okay))

Aileen shrugged. "Hm. weird.'

message 1247: by Amanda (last edited Jul 19, 2010 05:17PM) (new)

Amanda (Amanda217) Courtney came up alongside them."I've never been here before but it seems pretty eerrie...."

message 1248: by Swiftfire (last edited Jul 20, 2010 07:54PM) (new)

Swiftfire He nodded, and slowly opened the door. He looked into the dark building, but saw no one.

((Someone wanna make an Afterlight they find there?))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) A girl raced through the black tunnel. A faint light was at the end and she felt like she wanted to go to it. As she tried to make her way there, something got in her way and she was forced into a deeper, darker part of the tunnel. After nine months, the new afterlight awoke. She was average height for her age and had a very bright afterglow for a newcomer. She looked around the beautiful forest and realised that it was were her school was at before. Am I.... no, I'm still here. I can still feel, smell, see. I can't be dead..... She thought, sitting up. "Hello?" She called to see if anyone was around.

message 1250: by Kayla, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

Kayla | 760 comments Mod
Kayla heard someone calling and raced towards the sound. She topped when she saw a girl, obviously a new afterlight, just woken from interlight. "Hi," she said softly. "I'm Kayla. Do you know where you are?"

unread topics | mark unread