TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

~*~ Candy Corner ~*~ > MEET THE NEW SPIDERMAN!!!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Omg... I was searching for one of my favourite cats on Google: Garfield :D

and this came up!!

HAHAHAH!! This is fresh news too!! Was written today!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/j...

He looks cute. :D

I hope he does a good job!!!

message 2: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy wow. that is one good looking Brit...

message 3: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Smexxi. XD

He fits though, I'll go see it.

message 4: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Kimathy wrote: "wow. that is one good looking Brit..."

Hahahah yes... He is, isn't he? =P~ *drool* I think Brits are hotter than American men. No offence.

However, to me... I prefer the Latinos or the Mixed-ethnicity men. :D

message 5: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Same. Not to be racist, but I've always liked guys with darker skin. >o<

message 6: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hehehehe does I like tanned ones too. :D However I'm currently in a relationship with one who isn't too dark, and one who isn't too pale. >_< He apparently got tanned when he came here in Australia. >_< hahahah sooooo yeah.

I have to say that people's types change in time and or depends on the people they're dating.

Back then I only wanted to date Asians... and ONLY ASIANS.

Then, I said... I'll date Caucasians or Latinos.

Now, I'm dating a mixed of Brit and Spanish. I think people who are mixed/exotic are hot. :D

Just look at Miss. Jess Alba!!!

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Jaja, Jessica is smexxi.

O_O I'm saying this in a totally non-Lesbain way.

^_^ A lot of boys I know are white. WHITE! You wouldn't believe the way they burn in the sun.

message 8: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Oh yes... she is HOT!! >_<

And yes, I'd so turn Lesbian if she asked me out! :P hahahah

But alas, we're both happy with our own love lives! :D :P

Lol! Don't worry, I ain't lesbo... but if I was single (I don't want to >_<) I'd sooooo go out with her! :P

About the boys: Hahahaha!!! Yes, I know. Ones with pale skin have to REALLY watch out for the sun. >_<

I'm happy with my skin. :D

Not too tan, and I ain't white either.

My picture looks a bit dark because of the shadow on my face. But I'm not really that dark nor am I fair skinned. >_<

Don't worry Kearra, when you reach College, you'd meet a whole variety of boys. Trust me! ;) I'm living that advise!! :P

message 9: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) *grr* Depends on where I go.

If I go to Idaho - none at all. That place is deserted.

If I go to Michigan - ^_^ Better.

If I stay in Utah - the local college has more transfers from Asia than anywhere else. So now there are exotic boys, but they're still pale.

I'd love to go to either Michigan or BYUI. ^_^

message 10: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Brigham Young University Idaho.

message 11: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Haha, yeah. BYUI has REALLY high marriage rates though, I don't know if I want to be around that... >-<

message 12: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Why does it have REALLY high marriage rates then?

message 13: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I dunno. But for what ever reason, more than half of students get married in their first two years. Another half of those drop out and never finish college.

message 14: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Maybe. Or the couples that decided family was more important.

It's also a religious College, so if the girls got pregnant they'd probably be kicked out if they weren't married.

message 15: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I'm hoping to get married. ^_^

And yeah - no serious relationships until I'm DONE with college and have a set job.

message 16: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) There's bound to be somebody out there. Millions of fish in the sea.

message 17: by Keara (last edited Jul 04, 2010 06:02PM) (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Billions is just simply MORE millions.

Therefore, we are both correct.

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Oh come on girls. Especially YOU!! Yup! YOU, Rose! :P

You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart, mind, and soul.

I tell you from experience, you'd meet the love of your life when you LEAST expect it.

It happens to many people.

And I agree about not having a kid until you're financially ready, or emotionally ready for that matter.

I want to enjoy quality time with my husband first before we're blessed with kids. >_< After all, you WILL lose some 'special alone time' when the kids are born.

message 19: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "I dunno, I'd rather be smart enough to wait until, I dunno, I succeeded in my owns dreams so as to not impose my ambitions onto my children in an attempt to live through them because of a sense of ..."

but yes, I strongly STRONGLY agree to this! :D

About waiting to have enough finance to support a child.

It's too bad not many teenage mums thought of that before they decided to do the basic maths of reproduction

(+) 2 people
(-) clothes
(/) the legs
and hope to hell you don't (x)

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

And by the way girls, I have become a BIG BIG BIG BIG fan of smosh.com

Gosh... Anthony's sooo cute! :P

http://www.smosh.com/videos/new-moon-...

check their parody of New Moon! :D

I don't think they have a parody of Twilight and Eclipse yet. :-S

message 21: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) ^_^ That is epic.