Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > NOT author spam cause it's me :)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments I got a story published! Here's the online version: hopefully it will make it to the print anthology as well.

http://emprisereview.com/volume-15/sm...

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Now to finish the novel so I can give you some real author spam :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay. Contrat's.

Sarah is a friend of mine! So Proud.

message 4: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Hey, very impressive! I look forward to reading it. Congratulations!

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Yippee!!!! Awesome Sarah! I'm tipsy now (I had a hefeweizen with pizza), so I'll read it later when I'm sober.

message 6: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Woo-Hoo Sarah! I'll have to read it this weekend. :)

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Great story, Sarah. Congratulations.

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments sarah. a story that is about real people and what they think about. i am strangely quiet and contemplative after reading this. is there more to this story? thanks for sharing this with us. it makes me think of my life as a boy, something i don't do very often but wish i could. you have a fine way of telling things. i def am proud of you

message 9: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17338 comments Mod
Oh, wow, Sarah. Beautiful.
I love the part where she becomes a million pieces, and her grabbing the two parts of the mug. Brilliant. I want more!

message 10: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) nice Sarah. a lot to think about and some very powerful imagery. thanks for sharing and congrats.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Excellent Sarah - Excellent!

message 12: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments This is so cool. Congrats. I'm going to read the story later. I was planning on ragging at you for your lack of TC attendance, but I suppose working in your garden, running a bar, AND getting published are acceptable excuses...:)

message 13: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11669 comments Cool!

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "This is so cool. Congrats. I'm going to read the story later. I was planning on ragging at you for your lack of TC attendance, but I suppose working in your garden, running a bar, AND getting pu..."
and taking care of my pony and my marauding dog and trying to make a new album and trying to hang onto a day job in which the last week of June is the busiest week of the year?

This story is the only thing that made a crappy week less crappy.

message 15: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I'm sorry you're having a crappy week, Ms. Pi. You rock.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments It's ok. You should probably be glad you didn't rag on me though :)

Thanks for all the congrats. I'm very proud of it and it was a nice surprise since I didn't actually know which issue it would be in, and I figured it would be later in the year.

message 17: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments you make me feel like i have been eating sunflower seeds and dorking around on goodreads all week.

wait.....

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments If I sing that comment to the tune of "Natural Woman", it comes out pretty funny.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments CONGRATS!!!!

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments I just read it, and I love it! Somehow it has the feel of being written from a seven-year-old girl's point of view, and it's sort of like the kind of neighbourhood I'm used to, so I find it very believable! I actually found myself rooting for the little girl when she threw that **spoiler**

Sarah...I want more?

message 21: by Donitello (new)

Donitello | 148 comments Wow. I enjoyed it VERY much. Just flowed along with the story.

message 22: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Sarah never ceases to amaze me.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.