Breezy Hills Academy discussion

Dorms > Dorm #7(GIRLS ONLY) Leesie Jones, Guinevere Waters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the seventh dorm which has been taken by Leesie and Guinevere. Please knock and leave with a smile!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie tagged her stuff into the room and sat down on her new bed. She was excited about her new roommate, Guinevere. She had heard about her on the news. She seemed nice enough, and a potential good friend. Leesie thought about this as she set up her picture frames and put up a poster or two. When she was finished, the dorm still looked bland. "Could they paint it?" She wondered.
She would have to take it up with the headmistress. She put that for later business and went off to go read under the tree.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere opened the door and hurridly put her things awy and unpacked. She put purple silk sheets and comforter on the bed along with soft down pillows in their purple shams. She hung ll her clothes in her closet an stored away all her shoes. She unpacked her laptop and put it in its purple case and organized her purses in her closet after doing so much work she collapsed on her bed for a sec. She got up and put her suitcases away. Then she put her safe on the desk and her laptop. She sat in the desk chair, then suddenly got up and went into the closet.

message 4: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Celest knocked on the door.

message 5: by Hannah (last edited Jul 02, 2010 04:23PM) (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere sticked her head out of the closet and called, "THe kitchen's closed!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie, who just walked in to find Guinevere's junk all over the place, rolled her eyes and opened the door to find Celest. "Celest! How's it going?"

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (I put things away already!)
Guinevere went back to find a purple key and tied it around her neck like a necklace. The closet was closed so she sat down on the little ottoman in it and opened up her phone.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Guinevere like she was crazy. "The kitchens closed? What are you talking about?!"

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere emerged from the closet and crossed to her bed,"It means go away." She stared up at the ceiling and leaned under her bed for some posters.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Excuse me, but this is my dorm too." She was getting sick of this girls attitude.

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Celest stepped in,"I'm great Leesie. I came to see how.." She stared at the room.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Well, you weren't here before." Guinevere pointed out as she opened the container. She ruffled through til she got through the poster of Chace Crawford.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (GTG Soon!)

message 14: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Celest stared at the room,"How you were settling in."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(GTG NOW)
"Yeah...i'm great..." Leesie looked at Celest trying to say HELP ME. "I have a new roommate...Guinevere, meet Celest. Celest, Guinevere."

message 16: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!))

"Hi Guinevere. Leesie, you wanna go ride?" Celest suggested, seeing her face.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere just nodded. She had met the girl before. he took out the poster of her boyfriend and hung it up over her bed. She took out the framed photo of them together too, which h signed on the back with the mention of a special memory they shared. Guinevere put the box away and took out her phone. Still no messages.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Who's that?" Celest said, hiding her book behind her back.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere titlted her chin upward as she replied, "This? THis is my boyfriend Chace Crawford. He stars in Gossip Girls." She handed the photo of them at a HollyWood event to her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((You mean my boyfriend? haha. Im back!))
Leesie was about to head out the door when Celest and her started on the subjects of boyfriends. "Celest, do you have a special someone?"

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Hihi))

Celest looked at the picture and handed it back to Guinever.
"I've never seen the move. Leesie, I don't sadly."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at her. "You don't? We need to get you one then!" She looked at Guinevere's picture. "I've seen that guy before." She said nothing more. "So, Celest, I would go riding with you, but I have to go. I have some project with Jake I need to get to." She smiled when she said his name.

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Of course." Celest smiled halfly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie hugged Celest. "let's get together for dinner sometime. Sound good?"

message 25: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "You bet." Celest smiled.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll come to your dorm later. But I best be off now." She smiled and left, regretting leaving Celest with Guinevere.

message 27: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Bye." Celest waved and turned to Guinevere.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie walked back in. "Okay Guinevere, we need to talk before this gets bad."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie had left when Guinevere had not answered. Now she came back and sat down. She took a quick shower and then curled her hair. She smiled at her reflection and walked out of the dorm once again feeling refreshed and content.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie walked in and fell down in exastion on her bed. It had been a long day. She didn't even bother putting pajamas on and just fell asleep like an angel.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The next morning, she woke up. She took a quick shower and changed her clothes to a stylish outfit of dark green skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a light purple jacket. She smiled at her reflection and set off to find some breakfast.

message 32: by Hannah (last edited Jul 06, 2010 07:11AM) (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere just sat on her bed staring at the email her dad just sent on hr phone, "You've got to be kidding me!" She closed the phone, showered, and put her hair in a high pony. She took out her knee-length black boots, dark-wash skinny jeans, and a flowly blue baby-doll top. She quickly applied her make up and looked at her self in the mirror, hating what she saw, she grapped her purse/bag and headed out the door.

message 33: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Celest had left the night before.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (LOL!)

message 35: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Oh yeah. IM BACK!))

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Oh-kay.)

message 37: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Yup))

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (...)

message 39: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((uh...))

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (What?)

message 41: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((nutton))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie excitedly opened the door. "Hey Victoria! Are you here for the sleepover? Here, let me take your bag." She took her bag and set it down.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2010 05:58PM) (new)

Angie skipped up wearing a denim dress and a pink jacket. "Hey everyone! How's it going?" Angie said. She dropped her bag by the door. "How many people did you invite Leesie?" she asked. "I asked Saffy and the rest of Victoria's cabin."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't asked much people yet." She admitted. "Don't worry. I'l be careful." She said to Victoria.
She was wearing a cute casual plaid dress witha large green belt around her waist. She also had a purple scarf on and the same color of leggings. She smiled at her guests.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I guess we could invite Lexi and Reine and a whole bunch of other people..." Angie suggested. "Hey Victoria, you have a phone?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. They'd have fun. The more the merrier!" She said.

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((u ciould uinvite celest))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

stella knocked on the door. "hello?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie ran to the door, and opened it. "Oh hey Stella! How's it going?! I'm so glad you came!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"hello." stella picked up her bags. "how are you, lessie?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7