The Little Haters Club discussion

I Hate the Internet! > I Hate When People Have Rude Names for Topics

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 64 comments Mod
I love to roleplay, and on one, I had character who was the child of a certain person that no one can be. Then all of a sudden, they make a whole new roleplay for 'cool people'! And they took my person's parent!!! I was ticked! I didn't even join the roleplay!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) IM SOO SORRY, DRIZZLEHERB!!! I really am. i just wanted to change it up a bit, i didn't mean to offend you or anything!! im sorry!!

message 3: by Keyanah (new)

Thats okay!!!!!!!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) are you sure?? you sounded so ticked off at me!!

message 5: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 43 comments Don't worry. She's my sister, she's not ticked at YOU! She's just angry about the name..

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) im still sorry!! i didnt know you minded at all.

message 7: by Keyanah (new)

Thats okay......But why call it a roleplay for the 'cool people'??? I've experianced a lot of stuff like that at school.....

message 8: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ 'cool' is a vague word. and it's an opinion...

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) maybe they meant cold...idk, random.

message 10: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ oh well i'm ALWAYS cold. my friends and family are always like, WHY ARE YOU SO COLD? U MUST BE A VAMPIRE OR SOMETHING!!! there is like something weird about me. lol. XD i'm always like freezing...

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) OMG SO AM I!! and they talk about the vampire thing too. then they get cold, so its like contagious.

message 12: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ lol. XD my family's always like, 'stop reading vampire books... they're turning you into a vampire...' even though i don't really read THAT many vampire books.... omg there are just SO MANY vampire books these days!!! what is up with that? whenever i walk into the bookstore, wherever i turn, i see a vampire book! it's insane. most of them are just trying to copy twilight, and it's like--JUST GIVE IT UP! you can't write a book as amazing as twilight, so come up with an original idea pleeeez!!!! although there are a few that are okay... i read the house of night series, which aren't too bad...

message 13: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ LOL. XD

message 14: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ what? XD

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) oh, yeah. me too.

message 16: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ oh. haha XD

message 17: by Keyanah (new)

Tianna wrote: "I'm ALWAYS cold. Touch my hands and they're as cold as ice. Even when it's like 100 degrees outside. I thought it was just me..."

lol, me too, Tianna!!