The Lightning Thief discussion

Random > Movie

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) | 7 comments Hey! So does anyway know anyhting about audtions for the soon to be movie? Rick said they would soon...

message 2: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 105 comments Cool!!!

message 3: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 203 comments Mod
Sweet!
Thanx, Adi!

message 4: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (bellabeautiful) | 534 comments Mod
movie???

message 5: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 203 comments Mod
YUP!

message 6: by Belle ♥ (new)

wow, about the lightning thief series??

message 7: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) | 7 comments yeah, they're making a movie for the lightning thief.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814255/
Film rights have been purchased by Twentieth Century Fox and a feature film is in development.
(the last one's a quote from his website)

yup :] if you live in the austin texas area, i believe the book people has info on the auditions.

message 8: by Starlight (new)

Starlight | 17 comments Those lucky people! I want to play Thalia so badly! I did so much research on the movie but I didn't find very much. The movie making is already in process. I tried to find the actors but it's not telling me anything! We will just have to surprised I guess. It comes out on Nov.13,2009.

message 9: by Belle ♥ (new)

that's a LONG way away!!

message 10: by Starlight (new)

Starlight | 17 comments Not really. We are almost done with 2008. Well...then we have to get through january and stuff. I guess it kinda is...

message 11: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 87 comments we r not almost done with 2008, we're only ½ done!

message 12: by Starlight (new)

Starlight | 17 comments Yes we are! It's June! 1/2 way is almost all the way! Think positive!!!

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 87 comments we still have 6 months of 2008, and then 11 and 1/2 months...thats almost a year and a half!
btw, i'm in a play 4 charlie and the chocolate factory, and there's this song called think positive and we sing it over and over and over! so right now i kinda hate that phrase... it makes me think negative!

message 14: by Belle ♥ (new)

my bro was in that play!! think positive! write your thoughts down in purple ink and think...POSITIVE!

message 15: by Starlight (last edited Jun 28, 2008 02:55PM) (new)

Starlight | 17 comments I never heard of that song. And with 11 and a 1/2 months will fly by fast because you'll be in school. So... it IS almost here. THINK POSITIVE!!!

message 16: by Belle ♥ (new)

POSITIVE!

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 87 comments whenever im feeling down and out,
and don't no what 2 do,
i never give way 2 fear and doubt,
cause thinking positive cs me through!

still this summer and next and time when ur bored 2 get through...

message 18: by Belle ♥ (new)

my brother was in that play!!

message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 87 comments my sis's doing aristocats u no the parisian cats disney movie

message 20: by Belle ♥ (new)

yeah, that must be FUN!

message 21: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 87 comments lol she was all depressed after auditions cause she didn't get 2 b marie