« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess woke up with a pounding headache.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked around, trying to figure out where she was and what happened

message 4: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Kass woke up on the shore. she choked on water as it came up to her mouth and pulled herself up.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess tried to sit up, but got dizzy

message 6: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy she sat on her knees and looked at the sky, blinking hard so as not to damage them. her head hurt and the world was spinning.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess finally sat up and looked around. She was on a beach with nothing in sight but clear blue water. She looked down at her ripped clothes and noticed a few minor scratches and bruises

message 8: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Kass stood up and walked out of the water. she sat against a tree. she examined her self, her jeans were ripped and she had bleeding on her temple, but she was OK.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess could see the wrecked plane a little ways a way. She dragged herself up to go explore the wreckage

message 10: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Kass saw movement farther off and stood up, squinting her eyes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess couldn't see any other survivers. She digged around, looking for food and tools

message 12: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Kass stumbled to the blurry outline of the person. she was a few yards behind and she saw it was a girl. "hello" she called.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess almost fell over in surprise. "Hey!" She called, stumbling towards the figure

message 14: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Kass looked at her, "are you a survivor? do you know what happened?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess shook her pounding head, and gestured toward the plane pieces. "I was on a plane..I don't remember what happened"

message 16: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Kass looked around at the hulking pieces of metal near them. she walked over to a seat, looking for luggage.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess looked around confused. "How did you get here? I don't remember you on the plane. I don't remember.."

((i think i'm gonna make jess have amnesia))

message 18: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy ((okey dokey))

"well, i was. flight 815." Kass answered. she sat in the seat, giving up her search.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Were you looking for something?" she said, looking around

message 20: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "baggage" replied Kass "just something to wear other than my wet clothes" she gestured to her soaked tanktop and skinny jeans.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about those?" Jess pointed at some bags she had found earlier

message 22: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments Samantha was in Labor. She was feeling weak. She came across Jess and Kass. She just needed help getting the pain off her mind. "H-hi.. I'm Sam.." she said jumping into their conversation.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess gasped when she saw Sam. "Whoa! Were you on the plane too?"

message 24: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments She looked up. "Y-yeah.. I-I was.." she said. She needed a place to sit down. Aparently there was no where to sit so she could rest.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess led her to a piece of driftwood. "Umm.. are you okay?" she asked, feeling stupid

message 26: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments "N-no... I-I'm pregnant if you couldn't tell.." she said weakly. It was so hot it was getting hard to breath for her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe you should lie down.." jess said, looking around a little panicked

message 28: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments "B-but where?" she asked weakly. She felt some blood rush down her left leg. She went pale. Sweat rolled down her face and she groaned in pain.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

jess cleared a spot on the sand for her "Is this okay?"

message 30: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments "I-I doesn't matter..." she said weakly as she laid down. The heat wasn't good for her. "S-so..." she said in a shaky voice.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you need?" Jess asked, scared and unsure of what to do

message 32: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments "I-I don't know.." she said. "I-I'm just in labor.. I'm not due for t-two weeks." she said weakly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"It could be phantom pains" Jess said, hopefully. "Sometimes when you've had a shock, your body goes into pretend labor."

message 34: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments "I-I don't know.. the doctor told me I'm in labor.." she said. "I was just never able to find out how many I'll have."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess looked around scared. "okay"

message 36: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments "Wh-where are you from?" she asked her trying to get the mind off her pain.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess opened her mouth, then closed it a look of confusion on her face. "I don't know"

message 38: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments "Y-you don't?" She asked. She was getting really hot, which wasn't helping. She bolted up in pain and noticed blood dripping down her leg. She leaned forward.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess shook her head in frustration. "I can't remember" She noticed the blood and took off her sweater and handed it to Sam. "I'm going to go look for a first aid kit, I'll be right back"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Adaressa opened her eyes and could see the bright sun. She could feel hot, sticky blood trailing down her cheek.

"Cal?" she called out to her brother.

"Adaressa?" his voice, normally so strong and deep, reached her weak and frail. She stood up and fell over again at the splintering pain in her leg. She screamed in pain, clutching it.

"Adaressa!" her brother's voice came stronger now, more worried, but she could barely hear through the haze of pain.

-------------
Cal stood up, ignoring the throbbing of his chest. He started running towards his sister.

message 41: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments Dark Angel wrote: "Jess shook her head in frustration. "I can't remember" She noticed the blood and took off her sweater and handed it to Sam. "I'm going to go look for a first aid kit, I'll be right back""

"I-It normally does that.." she said weakly as she whiped the blood from her leg.. She was feeling dizzy.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2010 01:04PM) (new)

As Jess was rumaging around the wreckage, she thought she heard voices. She looked around but couldn't see anyone. She went back to searching the remains of the crash

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Cal saw someone rummaging in the wreckage.

"Hey!" he shouted. "Hey!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

That was definatley someone else Jess thought. She walked towards the sound of the shouts

message 45: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 329 comments Sam saw a girl off in the distance.. She stood up weakly and started walking towards her to see if she needed any help.. "A-ARE YOU OK?!" she shouted weakly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess heard Sam shout and ran over to help her walk over to the other survivers

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Adaressa could hear Cal shouting, and someone else shouting too. She could feel the blood pounding in her head.
-------------------
Call saw the girl coming towards him and he began picking his way throught the wreckage, heading towards her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess saw someone walking towards them. "Are you alright?" she shouted

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I think so, but my sister's hurt."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess helped Sam to sit down in the sand. "I've been looking for a first aid kit, but haven't found one. I did find some clothes though, we could use them to stop any bleeding"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6