Good VS Evil RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 706 (706 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((can we just use the same charries in here? or do we make new ones))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((same charries))

message 4: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) idk wat's going on)

Sarah pet her panther kitten, Sam. He had just adopted her. The same day she had run away from home and her stifling parents. She stretched and shifted to panther and cleaned Sam, he mewed and tried to suckle. She laughed in her panther way. She wasn't lactating so Sam didn't get any milk. But he was weaned so it didn't really upset him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena ran through the trees, gasping for air

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She finally stopped and pressed herself against a tree, trying to calm down her breathing

message 7: by Kimathy (last edited Jul 13, 2010 10:21PM) (new)

Kimathy Luna walked along the trail, kicking rocks out of the way.

message 8: by Kimathy (last edited Jul 13, 2010 10:21PM) (new)

Kimathy Luna envisioned the trees around her taller, the leaves falling in a twirl around her. she smiled.

message 9: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy the boy broke her illusion and she stopped, looking at him like she was embarrassed.

message 10: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "um" she stuttered she was very shy. "hi"

message 11: by Kimathy (last edited Jul 13, 2010 10:20PM) (new)

Kimathy Luna looked at the ground. "um" "bye" she brushed past him to continue on her way.

message 12: by Kimathy (last edited Jul 13, 2010 10:20PM) (new)

Kimathy Luna glanced back and then looked away quickly. had he seen the illusion? she wondered.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, my charrie is Lena too. gonna be confusing...))

Lena squeezed her eyes shut and hoped that she was safe

message 14: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy (seriously? >.< oops, i changed her name randomly :P I'll change it back!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((that's not as confusing :P))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena held still for a few minutes, then climbed the tree and sat on a branch far enough from the ground not to be seen easily, but could still see the path pretty well

message 17: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Luna let her guard down again and made the trees appear to grow bigger and drop their leaves.

message 18: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah heard a twig snap and snapped her jade green gaze to a man. She lifted her lip in a feral snarl, warning the man not to come closer. Then she licked Sam and told him to stay, he hiccuped and rested in a long abandoned nest. Then she jumped down and stood in front of the man. She bristled and her tail was straight as she stalked closer.

message 19: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah's muscles tensed when she moved. But she heard his words and stepped closer, he didn't smell like he meant them harm. She padded closer and licked the artery on his neck and then pressed her mouth close and opened it. She breathed in, then stepped back and stared into his eyes. He meant no harm. She relaxed and bounded back to Sam and grabbed him by the neck and brought him back to the man. She nudged Sam in the man's hands then bounded away and found a spot behind a tree. She shifted and put on the extra clothes she'd stashed there. Then she walked back to the man and asked, "Who are you?"

message 20: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) "My name is Sarah, and that is Sam. How did you find him?" She asked, pretending to be confused.

message 21: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah cocked her head to the side, "Um, Kohl. I've been looking for Sam for ages. I'm pretty sure I didn't give him to you." She giggled at the absurdity of it.

message 22: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah's voice became lighter, "I'm not a shape-shifter, Kohl. I believe you might be crazy. So if you don't mind, I'd like Sam back." She made sure to step on every twig and leaf that she could as she stepped over to Kohl, and even tripped into him. She took Sam and turned away, "Nice meeting you, Kohl. Good-bye." She began walking away, her back to him.

message 23: by Carson (last edited Jul 25, 2010 05:20PM) (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah narrowed her eyes at him and snarled, whatever the hell he was..she wasn't sticking around to find out! She grabbed Sam by the neck and turned tail and began to run. She bounded easily through her territory, trying to put space between Kohl and herself.

message 24: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah heard Kohl in the distance and stretched her legs out further until she was bounding into a very hot city. She shifted and ran with Sam in her hands, not caring that she was running stark naked to her home. People gawked at her as she dashed by them. Her breathing became labored but she pushed all the harder.

message 25: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah opened her apartment's door and ran in. Closing the door and hoped he wouldn't find her.

message 26: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah hid behind her couch and trembled.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena cautiously climbed down the tree and walked down the path

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena heard a rustling. She pressed her back against a tree, looking around for the source. Then she saw a girl in a tree, sleeping. She watched silently, tring to decide what to do

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lena" she said suspiciously, ready to run. "Who are you?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Running away" she said, her face expressionless. She shifted her weight so that she could jump into a run in the opposite direction as Jenn. "What are you doing out here?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena raised her eyebrow at the critter. She looked at the woods out of the corner of her eye. She wished she hadn't lost her sword in the trees. She could summon it if she had to, but it would take time.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nowhere in particular" she shrugged. "I don't suppose you'd answer if I asked you the same question?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2010 12:23AM) (new)

She must work for him, Lena thought. She shrugged nonchalontly ((sry, dunno how to spell that)), trying to look indifferent, and then suddenly she bolted to her side through the trees.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She gasped and staggered into a tree and fell at its base, clutching her head

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Trembling, she tried to stand, but couldn't move. She closed her eyes, and activated the lightning in her sword, bringing it to her

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2010 12:39AM) (new)

Lena caught the sword and pointed it at Jenn, lighting crackling along the blade. "What do you want?" she said through gritted teeth. It took all of her strength to hold the sword straight

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"How do I know if I can trust you?" she asked, the sword slipping a little

message 38: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Luna hummed a tune, enjoying her illusion.

message 39: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Luna heard voices and dropped the illusion. She listened carefully.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The lightning vanished as she dropped her sword. "Alright," Lena moaned. "But no more of that pain-vibe thing"

message 41: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Luna heard them leaving and watched them run.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena glared in Jenn's direction and struggled to stand up. She used her sword for support as she hobbled after her, not really caring if she kept up or not

message 43: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Luna watched them until they were gone. Then she put up her illusion of trees again.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena hobbled into view, scowling. She leaned against a tree to catch her breath

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wonder why" she muttered under her breath. "Yeah" she said louder. "You got something to drive?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena sighed and slumped down against a tree and closed her eyes.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena struggled to stand up. "Do I want to know how?" she grumbled, following Jenn

message 48: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Sarah shrieked, then realized her clothes had hit her head. "HEY!" she screamed, pulling them on and running after him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena sighed. "What'd you do?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena looked at him, discusted. "Are we going to leave him in there?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15