Totally Trashy discussion

Book Discussions > Married Lovers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 41 comments Mod
Okay folks, let's see if this one is more entertaining than FoF!

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 12 comments Since I read this very quickly, I'm going with "yes, much more entertaining". It's like eating Cheetos, but no orange fingers.

message 3: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 41 comments Mod
Ha! I have it sitting at home along with 5 other books from the library. Hopefully I can get to it soon!

message 4: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 41 comments Mod
Okay, I started. And I noticed that I'm the only one who has fessed up to reading this one! I'm awaiting your review Lynn!

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 12 comments LOL - I finished it. Very fast read. I stand by my Cheetos comparison. Very enjoyable, but nothing of substance. And some guilt when your done.

message 6: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 41 comments Mod
I was having a hard time getting going with this one but this weekend I was able to sit and read for a while and flew through it. You're right Lynn, nothing of substance but it was definitely entertaining. This would be the perfect book for the beach or a plane trip-it's totally mindless but not boring and you can read it really quickly.

I know you said the character of Don was supposed to be based on Craig Ferguson, was Mary Ellen supposed to be Jennifer Aniston? I figured with the whole "girl next door dumped by her famous husband for his beautiful co-star" it must be her.

I returned my copy to the library Jessica so it should be available!
;-)