Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Introductions > New here

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Hey i'm Lizz and i'm 22 about to be 23. I foster puppies and I have two dogs of my own. I'm dyslectic but I love to read. If it wasn't for the english teachers I had in high school I won't be reading at all. I was reading on a 2nd grade level going into high school and left at a 9th grade level. I also have ADHA. You guys can ask me anything you what to know about what I went thourgh.

message 2: by Rita (new)

Rita Webb (ritawebb) | 183 comments Lizz, that's quite a story of perseverance. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to Wild Things. This is a great place to be.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I'm liking it so far

message 4: by Rita (new)

Rita Webb (ritawebb) | 183 comments I hope you like it here as much as I do. I'm rather new here myself, but there is so much conversation and activity here. And I'm constantly discovering new books I want to read. The mods have done an excellent job of organizing topics and keeping things moving.

So what kind of books do you like to read?

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I like to read a lot of diffrent kind of books but I read a lot of YA books

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Hi Lizz, and welcome to Wild Things! I'm sure you'll find tons of great book recommendations here. That's nice that you foster puppies! I bet that's rewarding.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) It is very rewarding

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) It is hard to give them up with you find them a Furever home sometimes