Terminalcoffee discussion

General Fuckery > Beware a woman scorned

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6030 comments That is some evil shit Barb!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm glad men never act like that!

message 3: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I've read this before somewhere else. I've always wondered if it's inspired other scorned women to do the exact same thing. Or if it's even true.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Do you remember that movie with...those African-American woman bonding (sorry, I know that's a lame summary)...can't remember the title...when a woman torched her husband's car in revenge? I remember someone in Chicago tried that in real life and, um, didn't face a theater full of cheering people. Apparently the police weren't as impressed.

message 5: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17338 comments Mod
Hahhah! I like it!

message 6: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments RA I think it's the movie called How Stella Got Her Grove Back...

And I don't know about everyone else, but the women in my family certainly do break ups very dramatically. When my mom left my dad she took everything, and I mean everything. He called her from the neighbors house to cuss her because he couldn't even find toilet paper and apparently he was in dire need of some! :)

message 7: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments yup Misha, you're right! :)

message 8: by Heidi (last edited Jun 30, 2010 06:39PM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I love it when she starts yelling "GET YO SHIT! GET YO SHIT! GET YO SHIT!!!..." I've been known to say that on occasion.

message 9: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) Barb, I wish I had read that before my divorce!

message 10: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11669 comments We had an icky smell in our garage for a couple of weeks that I couldn't track down. Then, two days ago, I was getting our recycling ready to take in and was breaking down the cardboard. In the pile was a box from Schwan (the food delivery people). Inside the box was a plastic-wrapped chicken breast that had apparently been there a while, as it had liquefied.

GROSS!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Phil is this a confession. You have a scorned lover?

message 12: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11669 comments Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that. It wasn't exactly a boiled pet, but it sure did smell.

message 13: by Sally, la reina (new)

message 14: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments are you scorned, sally?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sally is having way too much fun with this.

message 16: by Sally, la reina (new)

lookit how the little one on his left foot is all crumpled. i bet he once broke it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm betting on the stilletos!

message 18: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I get proper-sized stilletos. But that's weird, something does look wrong with it...

message 19: by BK (new)

BK Blue (paradoxically) | 56 comments That story is awesome. I believe I missed an important foot fetish thread somewhere though...

message 20: by Joe (new)

Joe (attometer) Richard Feynman wrote about how he sewed a raw meatball into one of his neighbor's pillows for a similar result after feuding with him. I've remembered that story for 20 years or more just in case I ever have to do something similar.

message 21: by Sally, la reina (new)

The toenail/polish thread?

message 22: by BK (new)

BK Blue (paradoxically) | 56 comments Oh, is that all? Nevermind then. lol