RolePlays Forever! discussion

Other Stuff > Other

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Syeira-la | 1496 comments Mod
For things that don't fit in anywhere else, like advertisements. BUT NOT CLICKIES.

message 2: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1199 comments Mod
FINE, but leave my clickes topic up, please, the one that's already there.

message 3: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Yeah, I know. But all of 'em go in that topic.

message 4: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

i put them there. XD

message 5: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Good girl. *Pets head*

message 6: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

*bites*

message 7: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

*Smacks* BAD DOG.

message 8: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

*BITES*

message 9: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

*Cages*

message 10: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

*GLARES* *turns back* *IGNORE*

message 11: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

*Throws tomatoes*

message 12: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

*IgNoRe*

message 13: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) *Grabs chainsaw*
Syeira! Go get you pitchfork!

message 14: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

*Snatches up rake instead* Second fave weapon, oh yeah.

message 15: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Rakes: they can be dangerous to your health. If you see Syeira holding one back away slowly. Toss pie, Three Days Grace CDs, et cetera at her to ward her off. Do not mention Green Day or The Fourth Apprentice. Run after she is distracted.

message 16: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Ahaha a TDG CD would stop me in my tracks. *Grabs any flying TDG CDs.*

message 17: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

Wow.

message 18: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) We're easily distractable people. ADD too! Hurray!

message 19: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

nuuu I'm ADOSD.

message 20: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) ?

message 21: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

Attention Deficit OOH SHINY Disorder.

message 22: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Aa! I understand.

message 23: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

Domuyrr | 724 comments Mod
I love that. I tell everyone that is what i am ....

message 24: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

lol my friend came up with it.

message 25: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) This is really funny. I actually am ADD almost, I can hardly stay on one subject. It's like my mom trying to talk to me while we put up posters for the movie-in-the-park thing about the movie-in-the-park, and me trying to talk to her about the movie-in-the-park also, not to mention the fact that I am studying every dog with pointy ears we pass to perfect my pointy-ear shape in my drawings, how there is a giant mushroom growing on that tree, how I'm excited about going to a new school, how the posters won't stick to long poles properly, how the tape gun confuses me, hey Mom see that tiny playground over there, that dog over there looks just like our dog, wow that Indian restaurant across the street smells delicious, hey how many posters do we have to put up, I want to have some iced tea when we get home, my throat is really dry I wonder if I'm getting sick or it's just hot out?

That's how I talk to my family members.

message 26: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

I was like that today in Wal-Mart :P I do stuff like that all the time.

message 27: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

lol i go on random rants like that.

message 28: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Yeah. I have, like, a running commentary on everything I see, hear, smell, taste, touch, feel, and think, and it jumps back and forth between topics all the time. It's actually quite comical.

message 29: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

Wow, I just don't talk. Observation is more useful to me when silent.

message 30: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

Isn't it?

message 31: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) I try to p;ay attention to things that don't really matter in case they come up later. Oh, and by the way, I wasn't here last week because I was in North Carolina for a week for a family reunion. Sorry 'bout that.

message 32: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

I love family renunions, but I hate family.

message 33: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

I like the food present at reuinions. :3

message 34: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

??

message 35: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

You know, reunions usually have a food table. *Licks lips*

message 36: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Oh, yeah. Relatives make surprisingly good food.

message 37: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

This is true.

message 38: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

...with, of course, the ever-present exclusion of fruitcake.

message 39: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Oh, well, that's a subject most better left not talked about

message 40: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

What is fruitcake?

message 41: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) It's a cake... with FRUITS

message 42: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

Ugh.

message 43: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

o.o YOU DUN KNOW WHAT THE ABOMINATION CALLED FRUITCAKE IS!? It's better if you don't know. It's HORRID

message 44: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

I just found out yesterday what a "pimp" was.

message 45: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

LOL I didn't know what pimp was until freshman year either. XD My brain keeps thinking 'pimp=pimple' lol

message 46: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

....I am soooo out of it.

message 47: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Really? Yesterday? Oh, doomy. *Pets reassuringly on the head*

message 48: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

*Sigh* My friends were so susprised. Then I told them about this form of 18th century tourture/punishment for women who sold bad ale or scolded too much. They give me funny looks now.

message 49: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (last edited Sep 24, 2010 01:27PM) (new)

XD at least you take the time to know this stuff and pass on the knowledge. i like intelligent people. >>

message 50: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (last edited Sep 24, 2010 02:06PM) (new)

Me too; sadly, knowing myself and my unintelligence is a bit of a downer. :P

« previous 1 3