Fight back! discussion

Sad truth > Kentucky fried cruelty

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, i raise show chickens so i know that chickens are a LOT smarter than people give them credit for...and this makes me cry every time...

http://kentuckyfriedchicken.com

message 2: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) phew i am so glad i never liked kfc

message 3: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) that add is soo stupid

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yep.

message 5: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, It's not only animals, you know... (new)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 22 comments Mod
I love the food, it tastes good, but I never go there, because I would never support such meanness. I mean, they slaughter the chickens, they sit in their own poop, it's horrible, it really is.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yes...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh no! Im not allowed to get ont the site but I love Kfc what do they do?

message 8: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, It's not only animals, you know... (new)

I mean, it takes just as long to feed the chicken normally as what they do.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

What IS WRONG WITH KFC????????????

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I left PETA phamplets about kfc in their dinning room for their customers to read. I doubt if it had much impact, but if stop one customer I am happy with it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2010 11:28AM) (new)

Meredith (doggie lova!) wrote: "Oh no! Im not allowed to get ont the site but I love Kfc what do they do?"

They hang the chickens upside-down by their feet, run them through a machine that slits their throats, dumps them in boiling water to remove their feathers...and although their throats were slit, they are still conscious through all of it. And that's just slaughter...the way they're raised is a whole different story..

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? I want to punch the bastards who do this shit!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yep...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You can be a vegetarian or know where your meat comes from.
I tried the vegetarian thing. I am not one, sorry. Though I support people who do. Instead I raise my own chickens and turkeys. My grandparents did this when I was a kid some this is not new to me.
They are not caged. We do it the old fashion way, no boiling the chickens alive.
If you see a chicken in the supermarket and it has a darker color to the skin, this is why.
It costs more, but I don't get any meat from factory farms.
We buy our beef from a local farmer. And we eat less meat.
I know my friends at PETA would think this not the way to go, but I am not a vegetarian sorry.
Not everyone lives in a rural setting, but in the big city stores like WHOLE FOODS and other similiar stores carry meat that is not from factory farms.
If you cannot go vegetarian please check where your meat comes from.
I agree nothing from Tysons, they are the ones who invented factrory farming.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes...I raise chickens but only for eggs and show...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*♥Nemonica♥* §♦Epic cat lover!♦§ wrote: "Meredith (doggie lova!) wrote: "Oh no! Im not allowed to get ont the site but I love Kfc what do they do?"

They hang the chickens upside-down by their feet, run them through a machine that slits..."

O my gosh!That ssucks!And i love kfc!Ohwell it is something I can give up.

message 17: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (spookybootique) I eat Chicken, but refuse to eat KFC and feel guilty just walking in there with the people I know, who do.

message 18: by **Carla** (new)

**Carla** What they do is so cruel and completely unneccessary. I like chicken but not the fast food franchise chicken...I buy all my meats from our locally. My father in law has chickes too but just for eggs.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

They do it because they're STUPID AS HELL!

message 20: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, It's not only animals, you know... (new)

Seriously, I admit that KFC tastes AWESOME. But I won't eat it because of what they do.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah....

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Jul 17, 2010 09:59PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 6 comments KFC doesn't even taste good...>.< I avoid fast food, and my family only buys meat from Whole Foods (which doesn't support factory farms).

message 23: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, It's not only animals, you know... (new)

My mother tries to get organic foods, even if it's expensive.