Fans of Megan Hart discussion

General > Admin

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrienne (last edited Jun 29, 2010 09:02AM) (new)

Adrienne | 73 comments Mod
The Group is currently under construction and will be expanding over the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

Robin *loves sexy books* | 5 comments maybe you could post somewhere the order her books go in. i know quite a few are tied together. i hate to read out of order!!

message 3: by Adrienne (new)

Lists up:)

message 4: by Adrienne (last edited Jul 05, 2010 02:57AM) (new)

I think we need a loggo to replace the question mark. I'd like to use one of Megans covers, but which one? At the moment Naked is my favourite with Everything Changes a close second, however I feel we should all have say so if you'd like another cover up there let me know:) Switch is a nice cover or we could go with Deeper, or ........LOL

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 3 comments i would vote for Tempted cover because thats my fav

message 6: by Adrienne (new)

Ok I plan to swing the photos for the groups logo as Naked is ue for release I'll use Tempted:)

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 3 comments love the cover lol.

message 8: by Adrienne (new)

It took me some time to get round to doing it, I figured I can put up Naked on August 1st. perhapes I could change it to coincide with each new release and in between put up past covers:)

message 9: by Adrienne (new)

If anyone wants to start a new thread or has any ideas on how to liven things up please feel free to post:)

message 10: by Adrienne (new)

Ok I'm hoping to spend some more time here getting the bookshelves sorted out, organizing a group read etc.

message 11: by Adrienne (new)

I'd love to get the group up and running again.....anyone have an ideas on how we can promote, increase membership orjust up the dialogue.....