The Little Haters Club discussion

Miscellaneous Hatred > You know what I hate? Computers.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) OMG I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. im functionally computer illiterate, and im not kiding, i think its a disease. [ie, i don't know how to work computers] I'm lucky enough that i got HERE. and i swear to Bob that my computer knows it. it's waiting in the wings to use that against me, like shut off out of nowhere or be slow, or make my things mysteriously disappear. and i hate it. i hate every STINKING MINUTE OF IT!!

sorry, just had to put that out there...

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ computers plot against me. they really do. i swear!!! XD they always decide to crash or slow down at the most inconvenient times.

message 3: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 174 comments Mod
i hate computers. they don't even need to plot against me. it just comes naturally to them.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) exactly!! its like they're waiting for my guard to go down and i leave for five minutes and when i come back, its all slow!! and now its gonna get me for typing that!!!

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya yea, this morning, i was trying to get on to this website, and it was so slow, i had to shut down the computer for a few minutes and then it worked.

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ my computer was all weird a few weeks ago; it kept turning off randomly. it was soooo annoying!!! i had to edit this drama project, and my computer just had to DIE THE DAY BEFORE THE PROJECT WAS DUE!!! AAAH!!! well, i had to turn the project in late, but it worked out okay cuz the computer got fixed.

message 7: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments my computer sometimes turns on automatically after i turn it off just to update things. its so annoying

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya The internet didn't work when i needed it the most. uhhhhhhhhhh. so irritating.

message 9: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 43 comments Seriously!!
I have to restart it to get it working, we got from 2004, so that's why!